2022 Recruits

Can't wait for this shooting machine to hit the Summitt Court at Tennessee .... Enjoy the video

I might get critiqued but that wasn't against any competition yes I believe she will be great but there were no athlectisim on that floor compared to what she will see it's not being negative but I watched the video and that's what I see

I might get critiqued but that wasn't against any competition yes I believe she will be great but there were no athlectisim on that floor compared to what she will see it's not being negative but I watched the video and that's what I see
she has been at a Wooten camp with top recruits from all over the United States this past fall and she was named MVP on her team with other ranked recruits I have seen nothing but great comments about Justine when facing stiff competition

she has been at a Wooten camp with top recruits from all over the United States this past fall and she was named MVP on her team with other ranked recruits I have seen nothing but great comments about Justine when facing stiff competition

Thy lost but Pissott did all she could looks like she will need to carry the load this year ?

Reactions: d.nolen
Thy lost but Pissott did all she could looks like she will need to carry the load this year ?

The rest of her team looks pretty unatheltic. Definitely looked like she was having to do most of it.

Saw her take a couple jump shots which looks new. Starting to work on her mid-range. There was one in this video she missed but she had great elevation.

Why is someone posting another team's commitments in both the '22 and '23 threads...in addition to creating a separate thread for said recruit?

I'm not one to call for heavy-handed moderation, but it seems that the forum is being trolled in a major way.

Correction edit: The poster didn't post the news in the '23 thread (where it belongs), but they did re-post in the wrong (2022) thread and also created a separate dedicated thread. Which is weird.

Last edited:
maybe we need non thread section just like lady vols mens basketball
Why is someone posting another team's commitments in both the '22 and '23 threads...in addition to creating a separate thread for said recruit?

I'm not one to call for heavy-handed moderation, but it seems that the forum is being trolled in a major way.
not just non thread but section and kept non ladys in that section and lady news in lady vols section.

Last edited:

Correction edit: The poster didn't post the news in the '23 thread (where it belongs), but they did re-post in the wrong (2022) thread and also created a separate dedicated thread. Which is weird.

Welcome to ChickendogNation.

As long as Justine is coming here to thrill us with her long 3 ball shots, everything is beautiful.....No worries.

Marta will be back from her injury to play with Justine next season....She has a nice 3 ball and plays a nice post too.....

the-family-photo-of-kellie-harper-1614597353.jpg

VN Store

Back