2022 Recruits

We’re not getting Cooper either! 😢 Looks like just Justine for 2022! 2023 is our year!

Poor Justine was likely expecting Harper to add these great players to join her in the pivotal 22 class when she committed over a year ago. What a disappointment...

giphy.gif

Reactions: olddog
Poor Justine was likely expecting Harper to add these great players to join her in the pivotal 22 class when she committed over a year ago. What a disappointment...

giphy.gif
She was waiting for the right players only and they felt they were not the right players….hopefully the 23 recruits will like us.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
She was waiting for the right players only and they felt they were not the right players….hopefully the 23 recruits will like us.
She will be able to step right into Ray Burrell's spot and earn minutes right away. We have 14, will be losing 3 (Walker has indicated she will probably play another year), and adding one so it is still a 12 player roster, with some very talented players on it. She will still have to work for PT against the players we have, but should get some if her game continues to improve and she gets a lot stronger over the course of the next year.

I find it very hard to determine what else a coaching staff can do to influence a recruit. Tour of the facilities, football game, outing at coaches house, Photo of recruit with all eight Championship trophies, Total outline of academics and support, Hanging out with present players both on campus and at the coaches house. If anybody knows what else the staff could do sure would like to know. Other than kidnapping what else could a coaching staff do with a player on an official visit.

Date with Darth?

She can’t be too disappointed just means more minutes for her😌

Glad you said that WBK....Let me add my pearls of wisdom to your outstanding statement.

These recruits, that said no to UT, know what kind of an outstanding player Justine is going to be for the LVs....She is going to be a scoring machine and the offense will most likely be built around her dangerous, deadly, deep three ball....

They also know that Coach Kellie is building a double, and in some cases, a triple wing 3 ball attack...She said as much in her latest video.

Instead of you guys worrying about who is not coming here, try rejoicing at who is coming here to put a smile on your frowning faces......

Peace and love to each of you.....I really mean that.
its-all.jpg

I think the women who played for him mirror his personality, so I doubt their mindset is like that of a Lady Vol.
Most of them have a swagger but that comes with the winning. DT is a bit too much and Dolson can be sometimes. But Rebecca Lobo, Sue Bird, Swin Cash, Shea Ralph, Tina Charles, Renee Montgomery, Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou, KML, Crystal Dangerfield, Stewie, etc., etc. please don't disparage some fine people by using such a broad brush.

Reactions: olddog
I threw out South Carolina, but Talaysia is tough to get a read on. I know for a fact Georgia led for her and South Carolina led before they signed that 2021 class. It could go either way, IMO. Someone said that Georgia was eliminated and that was not true for Cooper. I just talked to someone close to the situation. I have no clue where she ends up.

unfortunately, my indications is 50-50 at best and more like ga60-40.....that's my read .... Hope I'm wrong

Coop's a "get"

Last edited:
This is the tweet she made the day before Barker committed so if Cooper is committing to UGA she would tweet but I haven’t seen any new tweet🤔

Haven't seen Joni or Dawn tweet (although Dawn mentioned a birdie months ago and the birdie never publicly announced). I am optimistic but I am also not getting my hopes up! Good thing is we are only minutes away (if she sticks with her countdown).

Haven't seen Joni or Dawn tweet (although Dawn mentioned a birdie months ago and the birdie never publicly announced). I am optimistic but I am also not getting my hopes up! Good thing is we are only minutes away (if she sticks with her countdown).
that birdie tweet it seems everyone here is confident it belongs to Watkins which leaves FSU and TN haven’t hear much about FSU and Cooper tho

that birdie tweet it seems everyone here is confident it belongs to Watkins which leaves FSU and TN haven’t hear much about FSU and Cooper tho
I'm now confident it is between Tennessee and Georgia or as confident as one can be as quiet as it has been. Now that I say this watch it be FSU.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back