2022 Recruits

Looks like Ryanne Allen Justine's teammate does have an offer from Tennessee, She is a terrific three point shooter and has an excellent all around game. Jenkins is only 25 miles from Kentucky hopefully that want matter.

It's not mattering so far...

She is about 36 min away opposed to being like 2 hr and 45 away in knoxville. The good thing is that almost 3 hour drive isn't a total killer

Last edited:
As September approaches the actual visits will separate those who are for now putting logos on social media of their choices. The arrangements of actual visits with limited weekends and school in session causes both possible recruits and universities to make choices. And the conversations when a recruit is on campus includes the strength of the offer based on decisions of others considering the LVs.

in my opinion decision making recruitment and commitment has passed social media and telephone calls. all good.

As September approaches the actual visits will separate those who are for now putting logos on social media of their choices. The arrangements of actual visits with limited weekends and school in session causes both possible recruits and universities to make choices. And the conversations when a recruit is on campus includes the strength of the offer based on decisions of others considering the LVs.

in my opinion decision making recruitment and commitment has passed social media and telephone calls. all good.

Do you think the latest names means we are late to their recruiting? I have always thought an official visit was a definite consideration by both parties! Visits by players has a limit that they can take and I believe that the school has limits also ? So neither party should be waisting their time ! I think player visits on their own dime is just an elimination process or a show of interest on the players trying to trim their teams down for a final decision?

Can you elaborate on recruitment and decision making by social media and phone calls ! Not sure I understand? Thanks

Do you think the latest names means we are late to their recruiting? I have always thought an official visit was a definite consideration by both parties! Visits by players has a limit that they can take and I believe that the school has limits also ? So neither party should be waisting their time ! I think player visits on their own dime is just an elimination process or a show of interest on the players trying to trim their teams down for a final decision?

Can you elaborate on recruitment and decision making by social media and phone calls ! Not sure I understand? Thanks
I think it means that we and some of our recruits don’t make known a lot publicly. I think Kellie is more interested in establishing genuine relationships with recruits than broadcasting info about their recruitment.

Kyla Odacre has a TN offer now

While watching the Nike had a suspicion Oldacre would get an offer as Kellie was sitting right there along with Joy watching all these players. I can imagine this is when Ryanne got her offer as well. There may be others at that tourney that we don't know about.

Last edited:
I think it means that we and some of our recruits don’t make known a lot publicly. I think Kellie is more interested in establishing genuine relationships with recruits than broadcasting info about their recruitment.

Let’s hope this isn’t wishful thinking. It’s seldom the coach that “broadcast” and almost never the head coach. Usually the player and or their coach/camp share.

Reactions: olddog and mcannon1

VN Store

Back