2022 Recruits

wow, they almost made a great comeback from way behind in the 4th.Q. needed a 3 and didn't run it right. They never quit though.
Cal had too many girls, big girls and every time Philly made it tight, Call would hit a corner 3. :(

I watched the game also
Madi took the right shots and that is what she does is shoot. He has another kid on that team that jacks up 3s everytime she touches the ball so that doesn't make sense why madi got no time. She in my opinion is a better defender than the other shooter #21 and takes better shot selections but like I said #21 took maybe 9 shots and he didn't take away her time. It was weird if you ask me. He had kids in the game that definitely shouldn't have been in over madi and others his lineups are wack. At one time he had 0 SG in the, he had a post/forward at the wing and she can't shoot to save her life. He had 2 PG in and the best post on the bench when the game was on the line. I think it was lost bc of coaching and decision making. Madi hit 1 3 I saw and missed a couple and didn't play much after that.

I am trying to instill the 3 miss rule in Madi,,,3 misses of any kind and the next touch is an attack of the rim
for the tourney
8-17, 47.1%
5-10, 50.0% (3 pt)

Last edited:
Cori Allen #32 playing now
Ace #33
I think I see Coach K on the wall, left ,,,not sure
Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL

, Justine after that

That’s her with the big T on her jacket i believe up against the wall… she is getting around because she was UnderArmor nationals i believe the other day with coach sam

I think the coaches are playing the "deeps" by choice this game and its making the regulars overplay,,,this IS the last tourney of the AAU season and maybe the coaches are trying to get some visibility/offers for the reserves...Madi only played a few minutes also,,,Just my guess on this

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back