2022 Recruits

Court 6 Riverview has Olivia Mcghee’s team playing on it (Boo Williams 17u) but i don’t see her (i know she is a 23’ but she is listed as playing up)

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Hoping for Tyler like her game and ability much more than Johnson. Tennessee Flight Cambridge and Allen look like nice players that could be effective in college basketball. I like both of them better than Johnson.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Thanks coach for the link...Good man.
Ant time GT,,,this girl's got herhead on straight and she listens,,,her closeouts are better and she is stepping into a drive instead of side-stepping and swatting at it as it goes by.
Philly Rise back in action today at 6:30 EDT. Michigan Crossover is playing at 5:00 EDT Ruby Whitehorn 27 and 14 today back in action. I need to look up Johnson see when she is playing today.

I won't be able to watch that one and there is no replays of the games that I have been able to figure out yet. I will be working with one of my prodigies tonight, 6'2" 8th grader,,,teaching her the sky-hook, drop-step and no-dropping of the elbows/putbacks. She is already hearing from the big girls teams...Next!
E6tUy9GWUAAUvnM

@Coach Jumper you get a lot of flack on this site (some deserved 🤣) but i really want to thank you for putting the link up and giving us a heads up about some games. i’m in vacay and enjoying watching our commit and some recruits!

Thank you sir

Mt pleasure VA,,,I am so glad to have this newfound confidence in the present administration (Coach K and staff) that I can get back to what I do best, build BB players from scratch...Look out for this one:
Natavia 002.jpg

Last edited:
The Ballout guy is either playing with us or were getting some good news soon. These tweets are mysterious when he hashtags Tennessee and says something coming up big in 24-48 hours. I think he could do well with that site if he didn't make it so hard to navigate and actually had a subscription that you could buy reasonably or at all. I tried to get around on it yesterday late and it was a lot of dead ends making me wonder what he is trying to accomplish with it. Regardless of his bad site he has been really accurate with is predictions when the story finally comes out for all to see.

The Ballout guy is either playing with us or were getting some good news soon. These tweets are mysterious when he hashtags Tennessee and says something coming up big in 24-48 hours. I think he could do well with that site if he didn't make it so hard to navigate and actually had a subscription that you could buy reasonably or at all. I tried to get around on it yesterday late and it was a lot of dead ends making me wonder what he is trying to accomplish with it. Regardless of his bad site he has been really accurate with is predictions when the story finally comes out for all to see.
I had nearly got the subscription but they have yet to send me that exclusive membership link I posted on here...they make it really difficult to buy subscriptions idk why.

Her basketball IQ is so high she makes everybody so much better. Very unselfish plays the game to win not to score or her on personal stats. She looks for the open player and knows how to get the ball to them. When she needs to score she can do it the perfect player you need running the point guard position.

I think i found her.
Would be hard to miss her very long there isn't a shot she doesn't like and is a turnover machine. Goes into traffic and tries to score over three or four players. Gets fouled but misses a lot of free throws. Volume shooter misses way more than she makes and her free throw percentage is probably around 60 percent not good for a guard.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Would be hard to miss her very long there isn't a shot she doesn't like and is a turnover machine. Goes into traffic and tries to score over three or four players. Gets fouled but misses a lot of free throws. Volume shooter misses way more than she makes and her free throw percentage is probably around 60 percent not good for a guard.

Johnson?

I wish Kellie would recruit Edie Darby. She is short in height but her left-handed long-range shot is deadly and just as good as Tess's. Hopefully Edie will experience a growth spurt shortly and make her more favorable to Division I recruitment.
Strange that she is like 5'3" and Tess is 6'1". I think she has an offer from Middle Tennessee also should get one from Tennessee Martin fairly decent player just to small for SEC play.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back