2022 Recruits

This game on court 6 with Janiah Barker is getting fb heated the other team KY Premier is making a run and a girl tried to dive on the ball with Barker and Barker got up throwing elbows talking smack … i don’t know if the young lady dove on her but Barker took offense to it

she will fit right in at Ole Miss her demeanor reminds me of Shakira Austin

the question nobody is asking what in the world happened in 24 hours when many of us on this board were 99.9% sure she was going to commit any day now for her to be completely wiped off our recruiting board overnight????

Almost all posters here are regular fans and don't have access to inside information. There are a couple that do but if they release that type of info, they probably won't have access for long. We'll just have to go along for the ride, speculate a little and wait for the events. I'm really liking what I'm hearing and seeing.

...of her top 3,,,,I like our chances. Plus Coach K seems to be wanting to feature a speed-guard and that is exactly what Saniah is...so BM better keep her foot on the gas pedal

A poster stated for us to take her off the board because we have higher ranked recruits leaning our way. It may be from that twitter site.

...of her top 3,,,,I like our chances. Plus Coach K seems to be wanting to feature a speed-guard and that is exactly what Saniah is...so BM better keep her foot on the gas pedal

So true coach....
With Tyler and Miles rotating in for relief of each other, the defense would wear out trying to keep up with them....
I sure hate for this one to get away...

Until a recruit signs, sure , they will be “available”, but I’d go ahead and let the Saniah Tyler dream go elsewhere . We’ve got Bransford , Latson, Cooper, etc on the board still.

Those 3 are on the board of a lot of teams. When should one expect the commitments to start breaking loose? Week, month....?

Reactions: krichunaka
Until a recruit signs, sure , they will be “available”, but I’d go ahead and let the Saniah Tyler dream go elsewhere . We’ve got Bransford , Latson, Cooper, etc on the board still.

🤔 … you do realize what you did right ? lol

So riddle me this are you expecting a top class still ?

Reactions: Hooper22
Latson is not coming she is Florida State thru and thru and Bransford is looking real Irish as of late.......Cooper is TBD

Smith is the tricky one she was a Baylor lock before Kim left she has an LSU offer but my gut tells me she is leaning with Texas tech now.

Dreaming is free. We're due anyway. I guess there are those out there that don't think we deserve to sign top talent but I think there is a new Marshall in town and things are changing. I don't think it's so much of a stretch but go ahead and laugh. It might make you feel my guess is less egregious if it's class of 3 instead of 4? LOL.

I contend she is after a PG, a wing and a big at a minimum. She has her wing and a big elite guard should be on everyone recruiting list.

Don’t get me wrong, I would be elated if we did. I also love Kellie and think she’s doing a great job, but I just don’t see that happening this year. You essentially named the 3 best players left on the board for us and it’s pretty clear that Latson is not very interested in us and I agree that Brandsford is a ND lean. I think 2023 will be a different story, but I don’t think we will just sign the 3 most talented players left (who we’ve offered), but I’ve been wrong before.

Don’t get me wrong, I would be elated if we did. I also love Kellie and think she’s doing a great job, but I just don’t see that happening this year. You essentially named the 3 best players left on the board for us and it’s pretty clear that Latson is not very interested in us and I agree that Brandsford is a ND lean. I think 2023 will be a different story, but I don’t think we will just sign the 3 most talented players left (who we’ve offered), but I’ve been wrong before.

I think it will be a top class. I don't have any insider info though.

Latson is down to Georgia, NC State, Texas and Florida State. She is wrestling with how close to home she wants to stay as of right now. Georgia and Florida State are very close for her. There are some things behind the scene that may work in Georgia’s favor.

VN Store

Back