2022 Recruits

Is 24 in white what our board was so upset about losing?
Barker, with under a minute left in the game with her team down 8 and having ball possession, deliberately pushed one of Justine's teammates, picking up her 5th foul and exiting the game.
It appeared as if she didn't want to be on the court any longer.

Nice Philly win Justine goes for 15 points on 4 of 9 shooting 3 of 6 three points shooting 4of 4 from the free throw line and 6 rebounds. Barker 5 of 11 for 16 points and 6 of 10 from the free throw line 10 rebounds. Justine is going to be a very good player for us excellent passer, when she shoots the normal threes she is deadly. She could be awesome inside just needs to work that part of her game with a good coaching staff. Then who is recruiting number 3 on Philly Rise that girl has it she is someone I would love to see at Tennessee.

She (#3) was the best player on the court and she has a motor that doesn’t stop 🛑

Yes… Janiah Barker. She is a great player and will benefit whatever team she chooses. But Justine is gonna be a great addition as well
Barker is a strong and physical player. She can't shoot a lick her whole game is to take you physically inside and she can make shots around the basket. Her free throw shooting is going to cost her some points.

Barker is a strong and physical player. She can't shoot a lick her whole game is to take you physically inside and she can make shots around the basket. Her free throw shooting is going to cost her some points.

She hit a 3 that put them in the lead then #3 for philly went on a tear on her own. She would NOT be denied

Number 20 is another excellent player on Philly Rise very skinny but she can operate around the basket was giving them fits with some of her moves. I thought Barker was wanting to fight her there at one point was giving her a lot of mouth.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She is ranked lower than what she deserves because of the torn ACL. She won MVP of 6A texas and since then i knew i wanted her in orange!
Smith or Watkins and we've got the player we need. I don't know if we'll get either or both but if we could get one of them our class is top ten. Seeing a lot of players we are still in on gives me hope that 2022 will be a very good class. Buggs is smooth and Whitehorn can score and rebound. Glad to be getting a chance to see some of these players in live action games. Now which of these players do we get is the big question.

Smith or Watkins and we've got the player we need. I don't know if we'll get either or both but if we could get one of them our class is top ten. Seeing a lot of players we are still in on gives me hope that 2022 will be a very good class. Buggs is smooth and Whitehorn can score and rebound. Glad to be getting a chance to see some of these players in live action games. Now which of these players do we get is the big question.

It makes me excited to watch the players but also nervous because these young ladies would help A LOT. I didn’t see Buggs play, was she on the Mavs Elite? The coaches have a good eye for some players who are probably under ranked.

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back