2022 Recruits

Looks like the young lady has an even closer relation with Raven Johnson...They do seem to go together like sugar and spice.....Too bad Johnson committed to SC....Can always hope, but I don't like our chances, that is, unless SC has no more room.

Looks like the young lady has an even closer relation with Raven Johnson...They do seem to go together like sugar and spice.....Too bad Johnson committed to SC....Can always hope, but I don't like our chances, that is, unless SC has no more room.
I think they are going after some different guards. She didn't have them in her final eight which is no longer her final eight. She may not be a Lady Vol but our chances have elevated in the last couple of weeks to the point it is certainly a possibility. She follows both Puckett and Striplin along with both new Assistants I hope that means were getting closer.

I think they are going after some different guards. She didn't have them in her final eight which is no longer her final eight. She may not be a Lady Vol but our chances have elevated in the last couple of weeks to the point it is certainly a possibility. She follows both Puckett and Striplin along with both new Assistants I hope that means were getting closer.

Don`t count out Georgia Joni Taylor has that program back from the dead, And with there front court players she just might stay home. And if i had to guess i say she picks Georgia i`m just saying.

Don`t count out Georgia Joni Taylor has that program back from the dead, And with there front court players she just might stay home. And if i had to guess i say she picks Georgia i`m just saying.

why do you say that? Just because it’s the home school ?

why do you say that? Just because it’s the home school ?

Yes it`s a home school and i know it don`t carries any weight, But let`s just say she want`s to play in the SEC but with a contender then Georgia needs to be added to that list with TN and others that`s all. Like i said i have no clue what school she will pick just guessing.

Yes it`s a home school and i know it don`t carries any weight, But let`s just say she want`s to play in the SEC but with a contender then Georgia needs to be added to that list with TN and others that`s all. Like i said i have no clue what school she will pick just guessing.
If she wanted to go to Georgia (who are already in her top 8) why not just commit right now...why is she posting about her TN offer when she can just tell our coaching staff her recruitment is closed to the top 8 she announced in January......maybe she is reopening her recruitment because she is interested in what our new coaching staff has to say

Now I like the sound of that, baby!
We got a shot!!!!

She could go a lot of places, but were getting back in the game with a lot of players.

If she wanted to go to Georgia (who are already in her top 8) why not just commit right now...why is she posting about her TN offer when she can just tell our coaching staff her recruitment is closed to the top 8 she announced in January......maybe she is reopening her recruitment because she is interested in what our new coaching staff has to say

I don`t know maybe she is reopening her recruitment who knows.

Ta’Niya will end up at UGA, Florida State or VA Tech! LSU may be appealing to her now that Kim left Waco.

Ta’Niya will end up at UGA, Florida State or VA Tech! LSU may be appealing to her now that Kim left Waco.

how do you know ? i know you have connections with GA. they probably should ride the success train while they can...

Last edited:
Remember this name class of 22 pg Yonta Vaughn had a chance to see her in action in MD will be an impact player wherever she lands.

how do you know ? i know you have connections with GA. they probably should ride the success train while they can...
I am very connected with the Georgia scene when it comes to recruiting and AAU. Joni is doing a good job on the trail with changing the narrative in regards to how UGA is viewed. Coach Mo from FBC has taken full notice of what she (Joni) is doing. Also, Kaila Hubbard's mother and I went to high school together. I am also very connected with her hubby, Coach Hubbard (Chad) as well with Nike Team Elite, so I hear lots of rumblings about a lot of kids, especially ones that UGA is in on. I am the one that broke the story about Diamond DeShields when she left UNC years ago, because of some of the connections I have with some of the guys in the AAU circuit.

I am very connected with the Georgia scene when it comes to recruiting and AAU. Joni is doing a good job on the trail with changing the narrative in regards to how UGA is viewed. Coach Mo from FBC has taken full notice of what she (Joni) is doing. Also, Kaila Hubbard's mother and I went to high school together. I am also very connected with her hubby, Coach Hubbard (Chad) as well with Nike Team Elite, so I hear lots of rumblings about a lot of kids, especially ones that UGA is in on. I am the one that broke the story about Diamond DeShields when she left UNC years ago, because of some of the connections I have with some of the guys in the AAU circuit.

sweet. keep the hits coming! appreciate ya insight.

But honestly if this TN can get this young lady on campus i’m hoping we can sway her to the 8x national champs.

Joni has done a good job of reviving GA. It helps its a basketball hotbed. If she could have kept Raven Johnson home i would say they would have been a legit top 10 team very quickly.

I just wish that some of the fans on here will be patient and give Kelly some time. I think she is gonna have Tennessee rolling. I agree about Raven. There was a time when UGA was in a good position for both Raven and Sania.

that woulda been a helluva duo... and i also agree about giving Kellie time and i believe with the new hires TN is about to be rolling too! So i gotta ask UGA fan or TN

No argument from me and i`m glad to see you are out there watching the players as i try and do much as i can.

not sure SC has been involved with Latson.

Instate T. Cooper would be ahead of her on the board at a minimum.

VN Store

Back