2022 Recruits

smell of what?
When Truman was President he described some political maneuvering as “horse manure”.
A lady guest at the White House expressed to Bess Truman her displeasure at the president being so vulgar. Bess responded “It’s taken me twenty years to get him to say manure.”
I chose to avoid any such vulgarity.

Spoke to someone who goes to school at Loretto who said Weathers will not go to Tennessee because the bama love is too strong. Take it for what it is, I'm just passing along what I was told.

Her family has season tickets for football (or did up until this year) but not aware of her insatiable desire to play for UA. Matter of fact, the only time I talked to her about UA was a couple of years ago and then it was a no. But their program seems to be improving. So she may have changed her mind but....

Last edited:
Made Top 5 for Sa’Myah Smith

Looks like a good get. She was offered by both Kim and Vic! A couple things she plays on #9 ranked Desoto in a girls basketball hotbed area so she will be tested. Another cool thing they beat Zaay Greens old powerhouse Duncanville (Duncanville was ranked 4th nationally) before Christmas.In Her clips she looks like she knows what she wants to try and do but her body won’t let her just yet because she had a 10 month lay off due to a leg injury. She seemed to get an offer later than some of her other suitors from TN but Kellie and company must of made a great impression to beat out schools like Texas to make her top 5.

Last edited:
Her family has season tickets for football (or did up until this year) but not aware of her insatiable desire to play for UA. Matter of fact, the only time I talked to her about UA was a couple of years ago and then it was a no. But their program seems to be improving. So she may have changed her mind but....

The vibe I got wasn't necessarily that she was going to bama, just that she wasn't going to UT because of the bama disdain for anything orange. Things may change of course. Hopefully it works out best for all parties.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
The vibe I got wasn't necessarily that she was going to bama, just that she wasn't going to UT because of the bama disdain for anything orange. Things may change of course. Hopefully it works out best for all parties.

Your vibe is wrong. If Weathers isn’t a LV everything will be ok I guess, but it will be because CKH rescinded the offer. Nothing more or nothing less. If she does go on to be an all conference player somewhere else then CKH should at least be held accountable on this board for letting her get away. This Bama stuff is non sense considering her brother was a Vandy commit up until the day he was drafted in the 1st round by the San Diego Padres in 2018.

Your vibe is wrong. If Weathers isn’t a LV everything will be ok I guess, but it will be because CKH rescinded the offer. Nothing more or nothing less. If she does go on to be an all conference player somewhere else then CKH should at least be held accountable on this board for letting her get away. This Bama stuff is non sense considering her brother was a Vandy commit up until the day he was drafted in the 1st round by the San Diego Padres in 2018.
Where is proof offer was rescinded? This seems unlikely.

Where is proof offer was rescinded? This seems unlikely.

As secretive as recruiting has been since Holly !!!!! I doubt anyone knows offers or taking them back ? I refer to Justine ...... Who knew about her ? 🤷‍♂️

We usually find out when a recruit posts the offer on their private media page .... I will leave it at that . JMO

"To pick up on one, and leave the other behind...It's not often easy and not often kind....Did you ever have to make up your mind"...(Lovin Spoonful)
Did_You_Ever_Have_to_Make_Up_Your_Mind%3F_-_Lovin%27_Spoonful.jpg

For the 22 class, I expect a big to come from Europe, or some other foreign league...Coach Kellie won't let us not acquire some large paint presence....

KK Bransford(made her top 12) went to the Louisville vs Clemson with Alexia Mobley(reclassified to 2021 Louisville commit) yesterday👀

VN Store

Back