2022 Recruits

Does she have an offer from Tennessee think you should probably know this.
hoopgurlz 24 or 25 nobodys commit. tenn could offer but hawk and recuits have wait to may start of 11 grade to accept? coach jumper might know if kelly has offer unoffical. but thats hawk right to say or not. any if hawk to young she just has kelly unofical word anyway

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Lakeway Christian Academy in Morristown TN is her HS...I will let you know her AAU
just watch lakeway vs riverdale 2019. madi hawk 15 points 2 three's 7 of 8 from free throw line. madi had one pop back out on her it was a deep three but she anthor deep three it was good. for and 8 th grader hawk had one pretty good game. madi passes good and has good speed. good with basketball. national game playing a team from md . game had tv broadcasters & replays. 2020 naca girls div 4 champship game riverdale b(md) feb 28 2020

Last edited:
just watch lakeway vs riverdale 2019. madi hawk 15 points 2 three's 7 of 8 from free throw line. madi had one pop back out on her it was a deep three but she anthor deep three it was good. for and 8 th grader hawk had one pretty good game. madi passes good and has good speed. good with basketball. national game playing a team from md . game had tv broadcasters & replays. 2020 naca girls div 4 champship game riverdale b(md) feb 28 2020
watch feb 26 2020 maybe semfinals vs clark. tn it pop up on youtube after watching champship game. lakeway play has a team. madi passes good no wild passes. you can see why tenn is staying in touch.

ace9900a.jpg
Loved watching that girl play. All VOL.

When we first herd about her verbal . There was a really good article about her and her family . Her personal commitments to this game and her willingness to get better and improve her game !
Now this video ….. what an impressive player ! She knows where she is going and willing to do the work to get there !
I graduated from college and did not know what I wanted to do ? 😁

The stories of the 21 class and now Justine ! Makes me really proud of these ladies and I will love watching them grow and play this game of basketball! 👍

VN Store

Back