Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-9

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
We lose to Bama, Florida, UGA, and LSU. If we avoid critical injuries 8-4. If we don’t, probably 7-5 or 6-6.

Reactions: LittleVol
If you look at the schedule, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and LSU all probably have more quality players than we do. So depending on how many players we get hurt during the season, will perhaps have a impact on the win/loss totals. I am thinking we will beat one of the above four teams, but on the other hand have a couple of losses to team we probably should have beat. I starting thinking we will go 8-4, but now I m thinking 7-5. I really don't view this as all that bad. For sure we are still in the rebuilding phase and still need to add quality depth! Now in the event the team stays very healthy, I think 9-3 is possible but not very likely. However, I think the years of 10-2 or better is not that far away. Or at least I hope to see them soon. GBO

If you look at the schedule, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and LSU all probably have more quality players than we do. So depending on how many players we get hurt during the season, will perhaps have a impact on the win/loss totals. I am thinking we will beat one of the above four teams, but on the other hand have a couple of losses to team we probably should have beat. I starting thinking we will go 8-4, but now I m thinking 7-5. I really don't view this as all that bad. For sure we are still in the rebuilding phase and still need to add quality depth! Now in the event the team stays very healthy, I think 9-3 is possible but not very likely. However, I think the years of 10-2 or better is not that far away. Or at least I hope to see them soon. GBO
If our defense can get 10% more stops on 3rd down plays, we will go 9-3. The offense will be better than last year and we should get more opportunities with a couple more possessions per game. I also believe we will get more turnovers this year with will also provide the opportunity to score more points.

Reactions: volmanNC
We lose to Bama, Florida, UGA, and LSU. If we avoid critical injuries 8-4. If we don’t, probably 7-5 or 6-6.
All of those scenarios would represent a mild to extreme failure. Is that what you think of the current coaching staff?

Yu

THEO JACKSON, man.
He and Alontae were drafted.

You're only looking at the Vols
What about our opponents??

You think we beat an LSU team now coached by Brian Kelly, that is considerably more talented than us? 0-1
Bama still has Bryce Young and Nick Saban.
0-2
UGA is still strong.
0-3
Florida
0-4
Heupel has trouble with Pitt.
At UCF and now here. Yeah they lost Addison, but Narduzzi has his program in place now. Toss up game that give to Pitt right now.
Not to mention they are the ACC CHAMPIONS.
0-5

I hope your perfect ability to predict every Tennessee loss incorrectly stays that way.

For the first time in many many years I feel good about Florida.We have an All SEC QB 4 O-Linemen retuen and we have a really good receiving core. It's a home game and it's early in the season. Napier won't have his system humming yet and I don't think they have an Offense that can keep up with us. Our Offense has a chance at being Elite. TN wins 38 28
Pretty dang close!

Yu

THEO JACKSON, man.

You think we beat an LSU team now coached by Brian Kelly, that is considerably more talented than us? 0-1
0-2
UGA is still strong.
0-3
Florida
0-4
At UCF and now here. Yeah they lost Addison, but Narduzzi has his program in place now. Toss up game that give to Pitt right now.
0-5
your ability to predict football is absolutely terrible.
if this were elden ring, you just got vigor checked. and you failed the vigor check.

Too early to revisit this thread. We aren’t even technically bowl eligible yet. Let’s get these eggs hatched and THEN count them 😀

Reactions: wrharvey21
Boy... that just didn't age all that well, did it?

Yu

THEO JACKSON, man.

0-2
UGA is still strong.
0-3
Florida
0-4
0-5
Wow. That aged pretty poorly too.

9-3 still feels right. We’re on the cusp of being back, but we’re just not quite there. Would love to eat crow later.

9-3 still feels right. We’re on the cusp of being back, but we’re just not quite there. Would love to eat crow later.
Who left on the schedule should beat UT?

There would be NOTHING that felt right about a loss to UK, USCe, Vandy, Mizzou, or UTM. UT is simply better than those teams barring a rash of injuries including TWO QB's.

Went with 9-3

Two losses being to Georgia and Alabama, the 3rd I think we split with LSU/Florida. If we go 8-4 we've more than likely lost those 4 games or dropped one we shouldn't have.

We got 10-2 if we take both LSU and Florida. Won't lie that, it would sure be wild to go in to that Alabama game 5-0. The hype for that one would be unreal and Neyland would be rocking.
May have to go buy that powerball ticket

Reactions: Shocker0
My SEC finish predictions as of this week

SEC East

1-Georgia 12-0 and 8-0 in the SEC
2-Tennessee 11-1 and 7-1 in the SEC
3-Florida 7-5 and 4-4 in the SEC
4-Kentucky 7-5 and 3-5 in the SEC
4-South Carolina 6-6 and 3-5 in the SEC
6-Missouri 4-8 and 1-7 in the SEC
7-Vanderbilt 3-9 and 0-8 in the SEC

SEC West