Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-9

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
If someone had said we'd be 5-0 at this point of the season I would have said, "That's waaay too optimistic. We have a chance to beat Pitt, FL and LSU. Beat one of them, good. Beat two of them, great!. Beat all three? Not gonna happen."

Hmmm, is the season over yet?
Are you really going to try to evade how wrong you were with that post? Two of the 4 teams you counted as likely losses are already in the win column. I don't know who you thought of as that 5th loss but barring a rash of major injuries UK and USCe are likely wins. Pitt who a lot of people thought would be a loss is also in the win column.

I said 9-3 but honestly did not think anything less would be a good result. UF is always a problem for UT and LSU has a talented roster. I never thought Pitt, USCe, or UK were likely losses... but thought UT might split those other two.

You... said 7-5. You essentially said that UT would lose to Bama and UGA then pretty much 3 of the 4 games thought of as "toss ups" over the summer.

Don't try to run from it now. It will make you look MUCH worse than admitting you were wrong.

I hope your perfect ability to predict every Tennessee loss incorrectly stays that way.
The prediction eventually moved to 9-3.

Still was wrong about losing to Florida.
I'm not going to defend every prediction made, ever.
And nobody thought we would be where we are now.
Tennessee looks to me like the best team in the country right now.
And still not playing it's best football...

Reactions: Shocker0

That's actually not true. In that poll 149 people gave predictions that required UT to be pretty much where we are.

@Nationdom particularly called 10-2.

i wouldn't say the best team in the country.
one of the best teams in the country? absolutely. maybe 5 or 6 teamsin the country can compete with us. Everyone else is like the Russian militiary.

I was watching the Inside LSU Football show online and they only showed around 10 minutes of the game on their 30 minute program.:D

10-2. We beat Florida, Alabama, and LSU. Lose to UGA and USC.
Dated 5/10/22 ☝️

were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif

Reactions: chattaboogie
I called 10-2 and I remember some people thinking I was crazy. . . 8-4, 9-3. . . even some people saying 7-5 would be overachieving. Now all the sudden 10-2 is a letdown.

Sure USC was disappointing and a letdown, but the whole season is neither of those things.

Screenshots_2022-11-24-17-54-44.png

I called 10-2 and I remember some people thinking I was crazy. . . 8-4, 9-3. . . even some people saying 7-5 would be overachieving. Now all the sudden 10-2 is a letdown.

Sure USC was disappointing and a letdown, but the whole season is neither of those things.

View attachment 517551
Interesting that 62.6% of Volnation expected at least 9 wins.

Interesting that 62.6% of Volnation expected at least 9 wins.

I had 9 wins on the vote.

I mean really Tennessee”probably should have won 9 last year.

Could have won Pitt, terrible ball placement spot, then just didn’t

Definite TD called back vs Mississippi could have easily won that one

Purdue should have went to OT no doubt about it.

I thought 9 but thought it may be tougher to get there Tennessee was rolling pretty good……….then the SC game happened.

I’m still good though……..for the most part Tennessee was more dominant than I had imagined.

Reactions: PerryCountyVol
I had 9 wins on the vote.

I mean really Tennessee”probably should have won 9 last year.

Could have won Pitt, terrible ball placement spot, then just didn’t

Definite TD called back vs Mississippi could have easily won that one

Purdue should have went to OT no doubt about it.

I thought 9 but thought it may be tougher to get there Tennessee was rolling pretty good……….then the SC game happened.

I’m still good though……..for the most part Tennessee was more dominant than I had imagined.
Yeah, despite last week's disappointment, I remain optimistic about where things are headed. This was not a championship caliber team due to the weakness of the defense, we just got by for awhile despite it, then it finally caught up with us. Beat Vandy for the first 10 win regular season since 2001 and no would should reasonably be disappointed with the season as a whole.

Reactions: JoAllan

VN Store

Back