2022 NFL Draft Thread

Ridder to the Falcons and Willis to the Titans while Corral goes to Carolina.
Really surprised the Panther didn’t select Howell. Charlotte area teams have a history of selecting local players. Like they did last night w/ the tackle from NC State.

Cade went in the 6th. Why did he fall so far? Before he transferred, there was talk of 1st or 2nd Rnd.

I just want to say the Browns are destroying their draft. You can absolutely play it safe and steal 6 round talent in this draft. 3A16A6E5-F3B9-4E44-A640-694000560643.jpeg

Cade went in the 6th. Why did he fall so far? Before he transferred, there was talk of 1st or 2nd Rnd.
Because those projections are worth zilch! Wanna go on a journey? Before this season, Maliek Willis was projected top 10. Had a good season but teams adjusted to him from last year with Liberty. Fell in mocks before the Combine and Pro Days. Skyrocketed back up and there was talk that Carolina, Pittsburgh or Atlanta would take him in the first. Drafted second day after all that. When talking heads make these guesses they have no way of knowing what teams are going to be drafting where and what their priorities will be in almost a calendar year. Crapshoots = shooting craps.

Cade is kind of a joke, TBH. I don't mean this to crush the kid. I hate being harsh with Vols. Even ones that did us wrong. I gave him a pass on everything because he's a young kid facing decisions and fan responses I have no experience with, but he didn't handle spurning UT great, and his leaving Georgia was a complete circus. I originally thought his versatility would help him but it may have hurt him. Instead of locking down one position* and getting really good at it, his development comes across like he's a jack of all trades and a master of none. When he's just good on the field, but nothing special...if you're making personnel decisions, why would you put big value on him?

*and maybe that means he's being undervalued and can get really good at one position with reps.

VN Store

Back