2022 NFL Draft Thread

Malik Willis has plumetted in the draft…hugely overrated prospect by the analysts. A lot of very QB-needed teams have passed over him NUMEROUS times already.

Reactions: LouderVol
New England with another head scratcher draft pick. They’ve always done this. However, Tom Brady was able to make them a winner even with a lack of talent. These crappy draft picks are catching up to the Patriots now.

Malik Willis has plumetted in the draft…hugely overrated prospect by the analysts. A lot of very QB-needed teams have passed over him NUMEROUS times already.
I heard one analyst say that Willis was considered a project due to the level of competition he faced, but why don’t they want Corral?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I commented on that about 5 minutes into the draft on night 1. They had a year to plan the NFL draft in Las Vegas, and they came up with this? Some people should be fired. This is pathetic.
Hell I think they’ve had 2 years because this draft was supposed to be in 2020. They’re just hanging out in a parking lot behind Caesars.

Reactions: Vol423
I heard one analyst say that Willis was considered a project due to the level of competition he faced, but why don’t they want Corral?
NFL teams have never discounted QB’s in the past because of the competition they faced. The NFL has lots of higly drafted QB’s from small schools that faced low level competition in college. NFL teams have just correctly assessed that none of these guys have elite talent. The Steelers made a huge reach drafting Pickett, and they’ll pay for that moving forward.

Reactions: Fightmaker
NFL teams have never discounted QB’s in the past because of the competition they faced. The NFL has lots of higly drafted QB’s from small schools that faced low level competition in college. NFL teams have just correctly assessed that none of these guys have elite talent. The Steelers made a huge reach drafting Pickett, and they’ll pay for that moving forward.
I do remember what a fuss was made when Corral got hurt in the bowl game about how this would affect his draft stock. They talked like he possibly lost out on being a first round pick. He might fall to 4.

I don’t think any of these QB’s have better than 3rd or 4th round talent this year.

I know that Nakobe Dean has an issue with his pec, but my god how is he still on the board?

South Alabama WR drafted by the Cowboys, and 2 out of about 5 total highlights they showed were against the Vols. 🤬

VN Store

Back