2022 NFL Draft Thread

I have a buddy whose dream job is to be a fantasy football expert. He played college football and he just lives for the NFL, the draft, fantasy, etc. and even he doesn't care about this draft.

I think it's going to be a good draft class, but there is nobody that we can see at this moment with lots of star power, so it feels underwhelming. I think there are going to be a lot of happy teams picking from 15-60.

I have a buddy whose dream job is to be a fantasy football expert. He played college football and he just lives for the NFL, the draft, fantasy, etc. and even he doesn't care about this draft.

I think it's going to be a good draft class, but there is nobody that we can see at this moment with lots of star power, so it feels underwhelming. I think there are going to be a lot of happy teams picking from 15-60.

Agreed. Day two will be more interesting than tonight.

I'd rather see those than the slide cancel, TBH.
Haha. We’re gonna see that even more. It’s gonna part of Mel Kiper’s positive intangibles, ability to create and “high football IQ”. Todd McShay will then argue with him.

There will likely be 2 QB's drafted in the first round tonight. Both of those two NFL teams will be making a huge mistake. There are no first-round worthy QB's is this year's draft class.

Or at least, seemingly no QBs that will not need more time to develop.

Reactions: Plecoptera
It's a ton of people hanging out in a parking lot. The one in Nashville actually looked like a giant party.
Nashville looked awesome . I thought the original plan for the 2020 draft was for it to be in the middle of the pond at the Belagio. I might be wrong about that, but I expected more from the entertainment capital of the World .

Reactions: 05_never_again
Nashville looked awesome . I thought the original plan for the 2020 draft was for it to be in the middle of the pond at the Belagio. I might be wrong about that, but I expected more from the entertainment capital of the World .

The stage was (with the announced player crossing the pond to reach the stage). I'm not sure if the crowd was also planned to be in that same location; I kind of feel like that year's plan was to have the crowd somewhere else, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back