2022 NCAA Regionals and SUPER REGIONALS Discussion Thread (excluding Knoxville Super Regional)

I don’t think it would do any good 😜
LOL. Probably not. Those are pretty much my people. Where I grew up in north east Tennessee, I could get to Greensboro quicker than I could get to Knoxville. Not sure why they call themselves East Carolina because they certainly aren't east.

LOL. Probably not. Those are pretty much my people. Where I grew up in north east Tennessee, I could get to Greensboro quicker than I could get to Knoxville. Not sure why they call themselves East Carolina because they certainly aren't east.

I mean, they are from North Carolina, so not the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

They are probably not good at math either

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

REPORTED! OLD TIMER CITIZENS ARREST CITIZENS ARREST!

giphy.gif

I bet I’m not right, but I’m envisioning ECU fans outside the outfield wall sitting and standing on Mardi Gras ladders, like are set up on the neutral ground along St. Charles Avenue. In ECU’s case, built for adults who are currently behaving like teenagers 😉 DF947DBF-A40C-4DF3-9F8C-3A5EB6241838.jpeg

They’re in Greenville, very east, close to the coast

VN Store

Back