2022 NCAA Regionals and SUPER REGIONALS Discussion Thread (excluding Knoxville Super Regional)

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
I don’t think it would do any good 😜
LOL. Probably not. Those are pretty much my people. Where I grew up in north east Tennessee, I could get to Greensboro quicker than I could get to Knoxville. Not sure why they call themselves East Carolina because they certainly aren't east.

LOL. Probably not. Those are pretty much my people. Where I grew up in north east Tennessee, I could get to Greensboro quicker than I could get to Knoxville. Not sure why they call themselves East Carolina because they certainly aren't east.
I mean, they are from North Carolina, so not the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

@1RBFjr

That’s a terrible idea. What time?
I bet I’m not right, but I’m envisioning ECU fans outside the outfield wall sitting and standing on Mardi Gras ladders, like are set up on the neutral ground along St. Charles Avenue. In ECU’s case, built for adults who are currently behaving like teenagers 😉 DF947DBF-A40C-4DF3-9F8C-3A5EB6241838.jpeg

VolGirl81

They’re in Greenville, very east, close to the coast

VN Store