2022 Fall Practice #5

Having Dixon will allow our 2 freshman to continue to develop instead of being thrown into the fire. Small, Dixon, and eventually Wright will handle the bulk of the workload early in the season while the 2 young ones will contribute on ST and mop up duty.

I hope they can remain patient because they're going to be great together in the future. They'll eventually be better than what we currently have IMO.

Having Dixon will allow our 2 freshman to continue to develop instead of being thrown into the fire. Small, Dixon, and eventually Wright will handle the bulk of the workload early in the season while the 2 young ones will contribute on ST and mop up duty.

I hope they can remain patient because they're going to be great together in the future. They'll eventually be better than what we currently have IMO.

And those freshman might get more reps as the season goes on, but they won’t be forced to. Only if they’re ready and earn it.

And those freshman might get more reps as the season goes on, but they won’t be forced to. Only if they’re ready and earn it.
Best case scenario is that they get time in the cupcake games (Ball State, Vandy, Akron, whoever else), and are able to redshirt and we keep them around a while.

Actually, best case scenario would be that they beast out and cant be kept off the field.

Reactions: walkenvol

Right. What's interesting though, is both currently offer a unique skill set that could be beneficial this season in situational football that the older guys don't have.

I imagine at 215, Williams-Thomas could potentially be a short yardage option.

Sampson is arguably the fastest player on the team. Gonna be hard for the coaches to not want to throw him a screen in space despite his inexperience.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back