2021 Target List

How does alabama get in these kids? They want to go back into time playing in that dump?

Not a huge surprise, dude has been blowing up recently and is a big man...

I watched the video and Jamie Shaw made sure u knew he was the star of the video, despite the highlights. Still, if Jonas is UTs back-up plan, "project", I'll take it and be ecstatic. Of course, I would prefer BHH, if he reclassifies, doesn't mean UT can't take both, tho.

One new name to keep in mind as the search for size expands is Charlotte big man Jonah Aidoo. The Vols have offered and are working to get in the mix. Tennessee will continue to recruit Charles Bediako but it doesn’t seem like the Vols have a lot of traction there based on what we’ve heard lately. I definitely wouldn’t rule out Tennessee hitting the transfer market exceedingly hard in the spring or possibly looking at another prospect who reclassifies into 2021.
-Vq

I thought he was righty but with a funky kinda push shot going on
Yeah, I thought so too. Definitely seemed to be a righty. But, he did have some nice finishes with his left around the basket. I’d guess he is a right-handed shooter who can finish with either hand.

VN Store

Back