2021 Target List

Alright, man. It's a slow day at work so I am posting quite a bit on this topic, I know. I'm not being "emotional" I'm just throwing out my opinion as new info is being released. But fair enough.
You said nothing wrong. I had the same thoughts as in looking ahead just in case he does choose Auburn.

I would think we would make a push but I know Bama is deep in it too along with Duke. I think people are expecting BHH to reclassify.

I would suspect us not to be in the Top 5 for Bediako this Saturday. Hasn't been much buzz that we know of recently, but maybe there has been talks behind the scenes. BHH is probably the next target, but the jury is still out there. It's unknown if he reclassifies or not.

Not surprised, at all, that UT didn't make the cut. Anybody but Bama, hopefully. They get Houstan and Davison to go along with a pretty damn good '20 class, they will be a threat, soon
They also seem to be the leader for Bediako

Who is in it for the Micawber Etienne kid?
Seems like a long list, appears open to just about anyone and not group standing out...I could see the staff trying to get him in for a game come 2021 but who knows if the visit ban gets lifted. That could really make recruiting “new names” a bit trickier if you can’t get them on campus.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Seems like a long list, appears open to just about anyone and not group standing out...I could see the staff trying to get him in for a game come 2021 but who knows if the visit ban gets lifted. That could really make recruiting “new names” a bit trickier if you can’t get them on campus.
Yeah lots of things hurting adding new recruits to the list. I like this guy though that’s why I was curious.

Really getting tired of missing on all of these bigs. Don’t understand why we can’t convince someone to play with the best PG in the country.

Too many eggs in the Smith basket is gonna hurt this class in a bad way. Coulda had some good kids but now back to the coach em up technique.

You have no way of knowing how much effort was made internally by the staff on recruitment of any player.
When kids like Harrison Ingram or the Holmes kid said they liked us but we didn’t like the kid as much then yes that does sounds like the issue to me. Sorry can’t remember which one.

Reactions: berryvol
This is still a great class
Didn’t say it wasn’t but without some solid bigs with the ones we losing it’s gonna be an issue. Maybe we get some all SEC play out of a few already in orange that’s the hope if we don’t get transfers or other commits from quality bigs. Barnes could always go north of border or over seas also.

When kids like Harrison Ingram or the Holmes kid said they liked us but we didn’t like the kid as much then yes that does sounds like the issue to me. Sorry can’t remember which one.
A vague comment or two by a recruit doesn't really give the whole story. Sometimes there is no context with those comments. My point is that I feel pretty sure the staff had preferences, but did their due diligence as they knew that recruiting is a fickle proposition.

I love it when you have someone that seems to know the key to solving everything. Yet, they’re here instead of on the staff. 🤔 funny, that.

it is a very good class. We just need a big man or 2. Will get in spring with either a grad transfer or someone who develops a lot in their senior year.

Reactions: berryvol
Any word on Etienne? Last i heard was a tidbit saying we were heavily involved with him, Bediako and BHH regarding big men

Do you think it's possible that just maybe our staff did their due diligence and said players came up short somehow in either skill, will, and/or attitude?

VN Store

Back