2021 SEC Tournament

I didn't see the game, but looking at the box score, 9 blocks by Pons really jumps out at me. It looks like he was disruptive in the paint today. Awesome. Big game tomorrow.

I'm rooting for Cuonzo and Ole Miss, tonight. I like Cuonzo and I want the Rebels to be the 7th SEC team in the Tourney, plus I hate LSU and Wade. So don't @ me. Let's go Mizzou and Ole Miss !

Reactions: calban
On FD the line actually rose, its -4 now. O/U is 133. Im thinking about hitting the under pretty hard.

You‘re absolutely correct....I let my “we’re so inconsistent“ bias influence what I expected to happen. Smart $ went to TN—smart $ = right. Me = darn wrong. (And I did lose money.)

We don’t know how the committee is going to select this season. There weren’t many true road games with fan restrictions. A lot of non conference games got cancelled. They may put more emphasis on their NET rankings this year to make it easier on themselves. I personally don’t like the NET rankings because Colgate and Loyola would be 2 and 3 seeds if they went off that, but it does have us 14th overall for what it’s worth. Some bracket projections have us as a 4 currently, although most see us as a 5 or 6. If the committee currently sees us as a 4 then it’s not a stretch to think that we could possibly be a 3 with a win today. I think we would have to win today and tomorrow to be considered for a 3 seed but we just don’t really know how they view us right now. I’m hoping we can climb to a 3 because I would prefer to be on the bottom side of a bracket and get a better draw to the Sweet 16.

In Nashville for the tournament and was walking past the valet station and saw this bag...

Attachments

• 20210313_100504.jpg
    20210313_100504.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Not sure how to feel about this one. I think I see this game going one of two ways: we get ran off the court or Tennessee pulls out a close one. We must have a good start defensively and maybe get them in foul trouble. I'd like to see us drive the ball with a vengeance and make them foul us. It'll be interesting to see the lineups Barnes will rotate with Fulky being out. Everyone knows Bama lives and dies by the 3, but if we want to win this game, we can't let Jahvon Quinnerly get going. He is the straw that stirs the drink for them.

VN Store

Back