2021 SEC Tournament

Well, something I thought I would never say, Roll Tide ! The SEC is effing loaded, I think we get 4 teams in the Sweet 16 (at least) and 2 in the Elite 8. Ole Miss should get in, too. I know they won't, but deserve it, imo. Btw, I hate LSU because of that cheating bastard, Wade or I would have never been for Bama

Well, something I thought I would never say, Roll Tide ! The SEC is effing loaded, I think we get 4 teams in the Sweet 16 (at least) and 2 in the Elite 8. Ole Miss should get in, too. I know they won't, but deserve it, imo. Btw, I hate LSU because of that cheating bastard, Wade or I would have never been for Bama
I do think the SEC is underrated this year. I hope the committee recognizes it. Much of the bracketologists seems to be overvaluing the Big 12. It's a solid conference but I don't think they deserve 4 teams on the 3/4 line.

Oats told him to GTFO after the game. Not gonna lie, that’s a GOAT move. Saying what everyone else is thinking.
Was that mouth reading? For a quick second I thought I saw him drop an F bomb but assumed I was mistaken.

I respect him as a coach. He's good and did a heck of a job at Buffalo. I don't have any reason to dislike anyone on their roster. My only problem w them is that they're Bama and they've been a thorn in our side.

Oats told him to GTFO after the game. Not gonna lie, that’s a GOAT move. Saying what everyone else is thinking.

Yeah, I don’t particularly like Nate Oats either but he wasn’t in the wrong when he told Wade to get out.

Everyone knows Wade is a certified cheater.

VN Store

Back