2021 SEC Championship Game - 4:00 pm ET CBS

This is where people on this board (regarding JG) and Uncle Lou are indeed correct.

All the 5*s in the world are nice. Whatever you put on the field that's highly talented is great.

But, if you don't have a QB, you're in trouble. At some point, you're in trouble

I don’t watch much Uncle Lou, but I’m looking forward to his meltdown video after this one. He’s one of the reasons I hate UGA so much.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Where’s the incessant dog barking at? You know the ones they make when the score or whatever…..yeah where’s that at ? I can’t hear it.

Georgia can’t win a National title with Bennett I said this two months ago at some point it would show

Seriously, what is wrong with JT Daniels??? I really dunno and seems nobody else does either, or at least they're not saying.

I mean Bennett navigated the majority of the SEC schedule leaning on that D, but this is big boy football at this point.

You cannot win big without a stud QB at this point in time.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
Seriously, what is wrong with JT Daniels??? I really dunno and seems nobody else does either, or at least their not saying.

I mean Bennett navigated the majority of the SEC schedule leaning on that D, but this is big boy football at this point.

You cannot win big without a stud QB at this point in time.
Yea I don’t know it’s weird I figured he would def play today. Something else must be going on

GA will never get over the hump until Kirby stops playing it safe at QB.

At some point it doesn't matter how good the defense is, a team needs a QB to carry them through a game and elevate the offense.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
JT Daniels should have been playing in the 2nd half........but Kirby is going to Kirby wash, rinse, and repeat

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe

VN Store

Back