2021 Regional Championship Official Thread - post game

vol66

GBO!!!
Staff member
It’s been a long time and well I have thrown back a few...

1. Thanks to the players. You earned it, deserve it and it’s all about you!

2. Thanks Coaches, you earned it, deserve it and keep on keeping on!

3. Fans in attendance, you earned it, deserve it and NOW we gotta back it up, wherever it leads, right?

4. There is no crying in baseball. If you need to learn how to stream a game, we’ll help ya! But, by golly we got at least couple more so get in on the fun, and trust me, it is F’n fun!

5. Let’s talk baseball...we aren’t elite? We have no pitching depth, we can’t compete because yadyadayada...SUPER...

6. Did he look like a coach who is leaving? Yeah, me neither... hey Jimmy Sexton, for being a UT grad, I wanna kick you in the Jimmies, let us have this one thing!!!

7. The First!

Todd Helton. Chris Burke. JP, R.A., never hosted a Super, and my big shout out of the night is to Pete Derkay, no baseball player in UT history has played more games! That’s a thing, it’s really a thing, and I speak for Vol fans everywhere, we SEE YOU!!!

8. SEC Baseball can pay for itself, look around, this time of year, not a lot of competition, please, please, please!

9. We have arrived.

10. Danny, you are on the clock.

GBO!!!

Edit: a Knoxville regional smokes Hoover, not even close.

GBO!!!

Last edited:
If a person does not know how to stream a college baseball game please get help. Call you grandkids. They can get it working in just a matter of minutes.

All you need is:

(1) Internet
(2) a cable or similar service like YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV; Sling TV
(3) A computer, tablet, phone., Roku, Fire TV; Android TV, etc

You missed every game over the weekend and could have been watching live. We know you have internet as you're posting here.

This extra night of rest should only help. Plus, either team has to fly across the country to get some. In my experience, that trip SUCKS. Bring on the tigers or ducks! #GBO

That means hashtag Go Big Orange for the older generation, and is the acceptable way to cheer for your team online. Although nobody will see it here but members of this site and lurkers who haven’t created an account, if I were to post #GBO on one of the many social media websites, anyone that follows #GBO or searches for that hashtag could see it.

This extra night of rest should only help. Plus, either team has to fly across the country to get some. In my experience, that trip SUCKS. Bring on the tigers or ducks! #GBO

That means hashtag Go Big Orange for the older generation, and is the acceptable way to cheer for your team online. Although nobody will see it here but members of this site and lurkers who haven’t created an account, if I were to post #GBO on one of the many social media websites, anyone that follows #GBO or searches for that hashtag could see it.
The only time I was ever late for a class I taught, I had to drive from Sandpoint ID to Spokane then fly to Seattle and took a redeye to Charlotte then to Knoxville...I was like 7 minutes late for class and they were starting to walk out...Im like oh hell nah after all I've been through we having class...I had also told them I would probably be 15 minutes late last class

Why are we ranked #2 but Texas got the 2 seed?

Yeah neither would want to use their Friday guy for more than an inning I'm sure...but on the other hand...ya gotta win or there is no next game

Reactions: ArdentVol and vol66
Dont want LSU because of the Coach's Story line. Last game this and that. This is all we will hear during this series. Plus he was here and complained about the crowd. Send the LSU coach home today.

That’s exactly what you’d want and it should be welcomed. LNS will be standing room only and rowdy. Getting to the coach will effect his game plan and eventually his players.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back