2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

I’ve never been a Blake guy but if he keeps up the comedy I might come around

He basically said all I’ve ever the last two years is how much I suck but now that I sign with Brooklyn it isn’t fair?

Btw poor John Wall, Beal dumps him, Harden says **** this I'm out, his buddy Boogie leaves, and VO lasts about 2 weeks before he wants out.

I felt like that one was on him. He was injured and everybody talked about it being Beal's team and then Wall got jealous and demanded a trade. That was my read on it, anyway.

We all knew this was his future when he took that contract.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
It should be him or Joker, but who knows voters might hold his early season shenanigans against him and Joker, well Joker just isn't the sexy NBA type of pick.

Harden should be disqualified this season because he literally tanked a team. Jokic seems more likely, but who knows.

Watch out for Luka. His stats are nice and they should finish really strong. They've got a really weak schedule and the team seems to be in good shape now.

I felt like that one was on him. He was injured and everybody talked about it being Beal's team and then Wall got jealous and demanded a trade. That was my read on it, anyway.

We all knew this was his future when he took that contract.

I'm pretty sure the Wall trade request this time was made after the rumors started about him for Russ. Wall said he was surprised when he got traded. IIRC

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back