2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Send his fat azz to Siberia for 2 Huskies, a dog sled, and a bottle of Vodka

I really really wish they would just send home for the next two years and say “we will pay you but we want nothing to do with you and since you’re being a prick, we won’t trade you either.”

Reactions: BadJerry20
The part about KD is that he just wants to play basketball and win during the season. Yes he’s got other things but the dude puts basketball first and if it will negatively affect basketball he won’t do it. Meanwhile Harden doesn’t eat right and stays late for strip clubs and Kyrie is (gestures wildly) Kyrie.

Maybe he should get Dame Time to come to the Nets, too.

The only way I see this working out is if they flip Kyrie for more than they should get.

They should, but I doubt they can. His stock has to be at an all time low. They’ll have to stagger Harden and Irving minutes. Then depend on the minutes they’re all the 3 on the court as an absolute offensive juggernaut. Which theoretically it should be.

They should, but I doubt they can. His stock has to be at an all time low. They’ll have to stagger Harden and Irving minutes. Then depend on the minutes they’re all the 3 on the court as an absolute offensive juggernaut. Which theoretically it should be.

KD is the only one who works hard off-ball. Kyrie does do some work off-ball but he's not going to put constant pressure on a D that way. Although Harden and Irving get lots of assists, I don't think the ball will move that well. They're drive and dish guys. They play like the ball is a yo-yo but it should be a hot potato on a team with his much talent.

VN Store

Back