2021 NBA Draft and Offseason

This is absolutely hilarious to me

So KD and Dray said they needed to settle it one on one…yet they never did and blamed management for it trying to resolve the situation…then KD says management ****ed it up and said it should have been handled like Scottie taking himself out in the Last Dance when the players handled it…God NBA players really are in their own lil worlds.

This is absolutely hilarious to me

So KD and Dray said they needed to settle it one on one…yet they never did and blamed management for it trying to resolve the situation…then KD says management ****ed it up and said it should have been handled like Scottie taking himself out in the Last Dance when the players handled it…God NBA players really are in their own lil worlds.

The whole interview was pretty good and it's dumb that they seemed to put all the blame on management but forcing Draymond to apologize with the threat of a suspension was so stupid. Like all time out of touch stupid.

Rozier getting a big payday ($97/4 yrs) but I think he's worth it to the Hornets. He fits pretty nicely next to Lamelo and he's been shooting really well the last 2 years, and he's just now into his athletic prime. IDK what else they'd do with the $.

In Charlotte, he's averaged 19, 4, and 4 shooting 39% from 3p with a TS% of .565 and he doesn't turn the ball over much. If everybody in Charlotte can progress like you'd hope, they could be a really good team soon.

I'm kinda excited about Kai Jones. He could be one of those rare young guys who is a much better pro than he was a college player. His development and Hayward's health are big X factors.

As somebody who for years tuned in only for segments if I liked the guest, I was actually starting to love the show. Zach Lowe was on it a lot and then I loved Jefferson and Perkins together. Shame.

They should have given the show to Lowe

The article mentions they will create new programming soon.

Figure they'd have another NBA show, but I wonder what? If they try to do a Jefferson and Perk show, that's probably not going to work. The format of the Jump worked because Nichols reined them in. It'd just be chaos if it's those 2. Or then maybe they do a similar format but the host is somebody not cut out for it, like David Windhorst. Lots of ways this could go wrong, especially knowing ESPN.

I think Nichols got shafted (no, I'm not talking about by Jimmy Butler). What she said about Taylor wasn't even that bad, complimented her and sympathized/emphasized with her. All she really wanted was for Taylor to kill it, but not by taking her gig. I get it, I can relate and I think everybody else can. Of course, I've been wrong about that, before. But, I am a 50 year old white man, so it's possible I'm not "WOKE" enough. Seems like, much ado about nothing, to me.

I think Nichols got shafted (no, I'm not talking about by Jimmy Butler). What she said about Taylor wasn't even that bad, complimented her and sympathized/emphasized with her. All she really wanted was for Taylor to kill it, but not by taking her gig. I get it, I can relate and I think everybody else can. Of course, I've been wrong about that, before. But, I am a 50 year old white man, so it's possible I'm not "WOKE" enough. Seems like, much ado about nothing, to me.

Nichols faced too much backlash from the general public, but I kinda wonder if ESPN was trying to phase her out, and this was coming anyway. I mean, taking her off finals coverage was probably a sign of what was coming, this all just expedited the process.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back