2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

What I’d like to see the staff go after — if there ARE any — are some post players who are good leapers.

It would be nice if our post girls could get more than 2 inches off the ground....And it would help Key hit more lay ups.....She was missing everything, but air, in the first few minutes of the game....But she did hit the bottom of the back board...

It would be nice if our post girls could get more than 2 inches off the ground....And it would help Key hit more lay ups.....She was missing everything, but air, in the first few minutes of the game....But she did hit the bottom of the back board...

latasha-lattimore

This girl can get up and has TN in her top 10 after she narrowed it down. She can grab the ball off the rim and initiate the fast break 😃

latasha-lattimore

This girl can get up and has TN in her top 10 after she narrowed it down. She can grab the ball off the rim and initiate the fast break 😃

I did watch her video and this lady can hit lay ups......And that, for a post player, is awesome...And yes, she gets off the ground to make those lay ups.

Jada Walker and new hope
Scrimmage
the two teams loaded with DI talent !

Key has attempted zero lay ups this yr. You mean 2 ft bunnies, but watch her mid body during these missed shots, there is a lot of bumping, and positioning going on in these missed put backs. She keeps the ball high, and out of reach, unlike KK who dribbles and attempts to butt into position, but gets lots of tie ups. They are very physically different. Key will learn to deal with off balance, bumped two foot shots. As long as she gets three shots at it, and it goes in, I am ok, at this point, in her first yr. Her shooting percentage isn't that bad. Too many people acting like we shoot lay ups like Meme Jackson, who would of been better pulling up for a three, she was so bad at layups.

This recruiting is my biggest worry for Harper. I realllly hope they can get some top talent in this class. After Rennia we will need a go to scorer besides Horston.

This recruiting is my biggest worry for Harper. I realllly hope they can get some top talent in this class. After Rennia we will need a go to scorer besides Horston.

Five prospects to make unofficial visits this weekend for the Texas game:
2021 Karoline Striplin (6-2 forward, Hartford, Ala.)
2021 Sara Puckett (6-2 forward, Muscle Shoals, Ala.)
2021 Kaiya Wynn ((5-10 guard, Nashville)
2021 Karly Weathers (5-10 guard, Loretto, Tenn.)
2023 Cori Allen (5-10 guard, Nashville — daughter of former Vol bballer Corey Allen)

Five prospects to make unofficial visits this weekend for the Texas game:
2021 Karoline Striplin (6-2 forward, Hartford, Ala.)
2021 Sara Puckett (6-2 forward, Muscle Shoals, Ala.)
2021 Kaiya Wynn ((5-10 guard, Nashville)
2021 Karly Weathers (5-10 guard, Loretto, Tenn.)
2023 Cori Allen (5-10 guard, Nashville — daughter of former Vol bballer Corey Allen)

Karly Weathers is a 2022 class. Great kid, great family, and a player we need. Treat her right VolNation. She's a player and has the leadership skills we need.

The Loretto vs Greenfield game will be played on Saturday December 7th will feature Lady Vol signee Tess Darby and Loretto guard that Tennessee is recruiting Karly Weathers. Greenfield at present is 3 and 0 and so is Loretto. Loretto is ranked number 1 and Greenfield is number 2 in class A

VN Store

Back