2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Karly Weathers had 15 pts, 8 rebs and 8 assists in Loretto's opener last night against Rogers (AL) who is the defending 4A state champions in Alabama. Loretto won big 64-43. She can play and is a great leader. Hopefully KJH can stay on her and her AAU teammate Sara Puckett.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Hoping for Key of course and another athletic 3-4 type player to go with her. We also need another combo guard. I think three could be it with 10 returnees for that season.

Key, Jada, and Verhulst... we also need an athletic big like the young lady for canada

Hello, VA_VOLFAN!
Stipulating that we keep Tamari Key and Emily Saunders, and keep them healthy!, and that things could change (a little) via Ju Co and/or portal ...any three/four of this half-dozen would be fine, thank you very much.
Of course, Fudd and Rivers are higher rated (and welcome!), but in their place(s) I would be equally pleased - in fact, ecstatic - with little sister Teonni Key, and Jersey Wolfenbarger. And, I’d love to hear from someone (tjtee? Anyone?) who has actually seen Miss Salenbien play; she sure looks special on film.
So, any one, or combination of:
Jersey Wolfenbarger 6’3” PG
Teonni Key. 6’3” W
Breanne Salenbien 6’3” W
Greta Kampschroeder 6’0” G
Payton Verhulst 6’1” G
Sara Puckett 6’2” W

Hello, VA_VOLFAN!
Stipulating that we keep Tamari Key and Emily Saunders, and keep them healthy!, and that things could change (a little) via Ju Co and/or portal ...any three/four of this half-dozen would be fine, thank you very much.
Of course, Fudd and Rivers are higher rated (and welcome!), but in their place(s) I would be equally pleased - in fact, ecstatic - with little sister Teonni Key, and Jersey Wolfenbarger. And, I’d love to hear from someone (tjtee? Anyone?) who has actually seen Miss Salenbien play; she sure looks special on film.
Teonni Key. 6’3” W
Breanne Salenbien 6’3” W
Payton Verhulst 6’1” G
Sara Puckett 6’2” W

The best play maker and true pg that`s not on the list is 5-6 Jada Walker if you have not seen her play then you should.

Reactions: krichunaka
Hello, VA_VOLFAN!
Teonni Key. 6’3” W
Breanne Salenbien 6’3” W
Payton Verhulst 6’1” G
Sara Puckett 6’2” W
Jennifer was in North Carolina tonight to see Teonni

Looks good to me! A little passing wizard and shooter! She would look good in orange!
Just wondering, do kids pay to have these videos made or is it usually a pal on their computer?

I always thought the AAU coach had a minion to do these things. It helps his players and helps his rep.

comment from Blue Star summer 2018 Horston played in the games.

This past weekend the Second Annual Across Border Global Games offered up the chance to simply watch some strong rosters representing the United States and Canada go at it on three different levels.

Latasha Lattimore – 2021 – 6-4 – Forward – Ontario– Long, lean and athletic…Makes you look…Smooth and fluid motion in all she does…Moves well around the rim but from the high post as well…Deceptively quick for size…Form is there on the 15 footer…Nice step though move is available on the block…Impressive body control in the paint…Needs to be more active without the ball…Nothing but potential

Isaline Alexander – 2021 – 6-3 – Post – Ontario– Already has plenty of size and strength…Moves well with and without the ball…Had some moments…Skills are apparent but some refinement is needed…Possibilities are there

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back