2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

VA_VOLFAN

That was her old account: her new is cbg.hollyw00dta5h - Kellie and co. sent her a bunch of stuff.
I tried to look and didn’t see what you were speaking of. So Kellie and staff did a good job? The one thing I did notice is that TN was added to the list while not being there on her other post of a bunch of schools. Not putting a lot of stock into something with 28 schools but to be added means I think this staff made an impression. They are putting in work for sure. I think we will be surprised even with the 20’ class which they had to play catch up with but the 21’ class may feel like they have been recruited for years by this staff lol.

krichunaka

Tennessee watched 2021 Bree Salenbien, a top-40, 6-3 wing from Michigan this morning. Terrific prospect.
Thank you, hammer22!
She’s very impressive.
Her long-range stroke, her ambidextrous pivot and score game; her ability to defend inside and on the perimeter; and, oh, what great Court Vision! - her game in entirety bears an uncanny resemblance to the 2020 West Coast top-15 Star, Dalayah Daniels.
Love them, both!

Thank you, hammer22!
She’s very impressive.
Her long-range stroke, her ambidextrous pivot and score game; her ability to defend inside and on the perimeter; and, oh, what great Court Vision! - her game in entirety bears an uncanny resemblance to the 2020 West Coast top-15 Star, Dalayah Daniels.
Love them, both!
We need some recruits!! Maybe we get some soon.

djtee

Remember the three names for this class,
Our 2020 class will be weak. My Brother works for a basketball recruiting service.

Payton Verhulst 6-1 is the real deal more of a two
Teonni Key 6-3 Can play the 2, 3 and 4 can rebound and block shots with the best out there.
Jillian Hollingshead 6-4 will nightmare for the other team.

Volfan2012

Remember the three names for this class,
Our 2020 class will be weak. My Brother works for a basketball recruiting service.

Payton Verhulst 6-1 is the real deal more of a two
Teonni Key 6-3 Can play the 2, 3 and 4 can rebound and block shots with the best out there.
Jillian Hollingshead 6-4 will nightmare for the other team.
I hope that Teonni is already in the bag for Tennessee. She is gonna keep moving up the charts everytime I see a newer video of her she has gotten better. She is a must or will be totally deflated.

River67

I hope that Teonni is already in the bag for Tennessee. She is gonna keep moving up the charts everytime I see a newer video of her she has gotten better. She is a must or will be totally deflated.
Hopefully she’ll follow the same path as Westbeld and follow her sis to college. I’m sure she’ll develop a great relationship with Kellie as much as she’ll be on Rocky Top the next couple of years

VN Store

Sponsors