2021 D coordinator [Muschamp]

What the hell is a fired defensive minded coach who came from the same coaching tree going to teach each other? Maybe they can teach each other how to play golf. I don’t think Butch is teaching Saban jack ****
Why pay someone for nothing?

Why pay someone for nothing?
Well, ask Jimmy Sexton... they share the same agent and if anything Alabama isn’t paying Butch ****, Tennessee is. It’s more for Butch to hang around do as he is told and maybe he will learn how to actually coach football.

200.gif

Hey if he could somehow help Tennessee score......maybe 22 points a game.......I’d be down.

However I don’t think he is some kind of offensive genius.

Don’t get me wrong.......I know the D has sucked at times too.

This forum is so clueless! half of you beg for Lane Kiffin to come back but don't want one of the best defensive coordinators in the game because he was not a great head coach and said something to hurt your feeling once.

I'm not gonna read through 10 pages. So, I will just agree with this.

You hire people you dread going against. How many times has he beat us? Yes, we have had close games, but he always found a way to beat us, as long as he had decent players.

I don't think I would want him as a head coach, but as a DC, I think it would be a great hire. I also think this is what Saban is doing by hiring former head coaches. It seems to work for him. At least you don't have to play against them if they are on your staff.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
I think a High Freeze coached team with Wil at DC would be a damn tough proposition for most of the SEC to face.

This forum is so clueless! half of you beg for Lane Kiffin to come back but don't want one of the best defensive coordinators in the game because he was not a great head coach and said something to hurt your feeling once.
since we are getting to be like shrimp or catfish in the SEC (bottom feeders ) it would be worth going after a Big Tuna! to help our defense

VN Store

Back