2021 D coordinator [Muschamp]

Why can’t we hire him like bamer hired Butch?I think he could help us on defense and always keep your enemies close.

Mustardchimp might be a better fit at Vanderbilt than at Tennessee, although I'd like to see him get out of the SEC East, seen enough of his antics for a while

Next time you take a crap leave it and then add another load on top of that later and see if it helps the smell.

Pruitt sucks. He’s not a head coach. No matter who you surround him with, he’s going to screw it up. At this point we’re just padding the bill that Tennessee will have to pay out to get rid of the staff.

😂 I’m not a troll .... Saban uses fire coaches every year to learn why can’t JP learn from them..
What the hell is a fired defensive minded coach who came from the same coaching tree going to teach each other? Maybe they can teach each other how to play golf. I don’t think Butch is teaching Saban jack ****

I don't know where Muschamp is going to wind up, but I expect SC to announce the hiring of Freeze within the next few days.

VN Store

Back