2021 College World Series Game Discussion Thread: Bracket 1 and Bracket 2 (excluding Tennessee)

What are you ..... one of the best heart surgeons in the country?
Otherwise, I'd call in sick as a three-legged dog tomorrow .... :cool:

Good advice from W.TN.Orange Blood, and wear your mask at the game, they'll never recognize you. Make sure it's not a company mask!
You can always get another job; this is the Vols in the Series and they need you screaming

I'm not one who typically dogs other SEC coaches, but I gotta say TC's post NC State game presser was an embarrassment to the SEC. The way, he just up and left the room after the last question, was so disrespectful to the lady handling the press conferences in Omaha. That guy created a lot of enemies tonight, just disgusting behavior.

I'm not one who typically dogs other SEC coaches, but I gotta say TC's post NC State game presser was an embarrassment to the SEC. The way, he just up and left the room after the last question, was so disrespectful to the lady handling the press conferences in Omaha. That guy created a lot of enemies tonight, just disgusting behavior.

You got a link to that one?

Yeah, I don’t have a problem with that at all, if there’s more to it maybe I would, but he’s taking up for his pitcher.

No problem with it at all.

I’m not overlooking Texas at all but for future outlook, who would we rather see Thursday if we when today? I’m going with Miss. State. The reasoning for this is I think we would have a better chance of beating UVA twice (revenge factor similar to Bama in SEC tourney) than beating Miss State twice in the Fri/Sat games. Our pitching was handled very well in the loss Sunday. Most of our pitching is available except for Dallas who should be available in the Friday game if we make it there. Of course, we need to win a game first and take it game by game approach but just for us fans to talk about, what do y’all think?

He seems a little annoyed but he just lost a frustrsting CWS game. His star pitcher gave up 1 run and his offense did not score.

He did interrupt the first reporter but didn't do it again. Maybe he did leave a little quickly without acknowledging anyone or anything.

The host did technically dismiss him. I wouldn't say he did anything overtly disrespectful at all.

Maybe he needed to use the restroom? Drank too much Gatorade during the game.

He seems a little annoyed but he just lost a frustrsting CWS game. His star pitcher gave up 1 run and his offense did not score.

He did interrupt the first reporter but didn't do it again. Maybe he did leave a little quickly without acknowledging anyone or anything.

The host did technically dismiss him. I wouldn't say he did anything overtly disrespectful at all.

Maybe he needed to use the restroom? Drank too much Gatorade during the game.
Have to completely concur. After reading the "op" that had an issue with the interview, and seeing him interrupt the first question, I thought....

Dis gon be gud.

But he then settled down and handled the whole thing professionally when he must have been crushed. No issue with the quick exit either.

McGarry with a no hitter thru 5....where does Virginia find these pitchers? 14 innings 0 runs allowed

VN Store

Back