2020 Target List

I refuse to read anything RTI, that may be harsh but I just am not a fan of those guys.
Sort of implies English has hit the ground running though.
Tennessee has yet to offer Key, but the fact that UT is checking in on him shows there’s interest on their part, and an offer could be coming. It’s likely that new Tennessee assistant coach Kim English is the person scouting Key since English is expected to be heavily involved in the northeast.

Reactions: sport3500
Sort of implies English has hit the ground running though.
Tennessee has yet to offer Key, but the fact that UT is checking in on him shows there’s interest on their part, and an offer could be coming. It’s likely that new Tennessee assistant coach Kim English is the person scouting Key since English is expected to be heavily involved in the northeast.

I would be surprised if an offer were to come anytime soon, but JMO.

Jeez, what's your deal with them?
It was harsh, probably too harsh...they’ve just never brought anything, they’re like a summary/recap site. They have subscriptions to VQ/247 and regurgitate the info those guys bring, they also visit this site and have posted things I’ve posted here...they just don’t bring much to the table from my perspective.

It was harsh, probably too harsh...they’ve just never brought anything, they’re like a summary/recap site. They have subscriptions to VQ/247 and regurgitate the info those guys bring, they also visit this site and have posted things I’ve posted here...they just don’t bring much to the table from my perspective.
But it says they’re insiders

Reactions: JoAllan
Yea RTI is a joke. BTO hit it right on the head, all they do is summarize already known info or relay inside info that someone else got.

Granted not everyone keeps up with Vol Sports info 24/7, so I'm sure some enjoy seeing those summaries.

Yea RTI is a joke. BTO hit it right on the head, all they do is summarize already known info or relay inside info that someone else got.

Granted not everyone keeps up with Vol Sports info 24/7, so I'm sure some enjoy seeing those summaries.
This is my thought and why I backed off, for those that dont follow it religiously I can understand their purpose. If you know which sites to read and who to follow on Twitter you get all that info prior to them summarizing, but if you just wanna check up every few days while drinking coffee I get the attraction to them.

Reactions: i2amavol and O&W
I see a lot of NCAA corruption scandal schools on his list. That isn't encouraging.

Haven’t found any info on his family yet. If family is not poor Tennessee prob has a better chance. As he may only be 1 year away from millions anyway.

I did see he has a 7ft 3.5in wing span and 9ft 2.5in standing reach.........which is very nice.

I refuse to read anything RTI, that may be harsh but I just am not a fan of those guys.

At least every damned article isn't in slide format like allfortennessee.com which doesn't play nice with services like Instapaper and Reader. I pass on their content without exception.

Sounds like the pitch is, "Come on to UT (for one year, probably) and be the main man down low and we have enough around u to make a run at championships while being coached by a guy that will get u ready for the NBA, so reclassify". Why not try it ?

VN Store

Back