2020 Summer Olympics / Tokyo

E79sGsQXoAEXKS8

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Olympic sports I would drop:
Beach volleyball, ping pong, Rhythmic gynmastics, Trampoline, 3-on-3 basketball, Taekwondo, Equestrian Dressage, Canoe/kayak (slalom), Field hockey, Handball, Synchronized swimming, Mountain biking, Triathlon, Marathon swimming, BMX, Golf, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Skateboarding, Sport climbing, Surfing
I wouldn't have added above. Not sure about dropping them once established.

You'd still have sailing?

I don't have anything against beach volleyball, but why is NBCPT showing so much of it?

What’s the point of adding sports to the Olympics that nobody can/will watch?

Olympic sports I would drop:
Beach volleyball, ping pong, Rhythmic gynmastics, Trampoline, 3-on-3 basketball, Taekwondo, Equestrian Dressage, Canoe/kayak (slalom), Field hockey, Handball, Synchronized swimming, Mountain biking, Triathlon, Marathon swimming, BMX, Golf, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Skateboarding, Sport climbing, Surfing

Olympics sports I would add:
tug of war
They used to have tug of war from 1900-1920, the first gold medal winner was the London Police Department, they beat the Liverpool Police Department.

I think MMA should be in the Olympics over half the other sports and I’m not even really a fan

So the gold medal basketball game is tomorrow night at 10:30? Is that right? I haven't really kept up, but I might check that game out.

Reactions: vollygirl
My favorite moment.
E7_fsS9XsAAFG5D

Could you provide some context? I am not sure why someone is holding a white flag?

Honestly the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your post was that where there is a white flag, a Frenchman can't be far away?

VN Store

Back