2020 Summer Olympics / Tokyo

I'm thinking I will compete in springboard next Olympics.

GIF-Pamela-Ware-diver-fail-.gif

Reactions: Plecoptera
Simone is going to get silver looks like. Maybe bronze. Taking a minute for scores.

Last edited:
She was great. I watched her in some of her earlier matches and was impressed. So I found some interviews w her online. She’s super likable and an amazing athlete. It’s too bad she’s flying under the radar
She gonna get some offers after Tokyo...that My Pillow guy already calling probably lol

Olympic sports I would drop:
Beach volleyball, ping pong, Rhythmic gynmastics, Trampoline, 3-on-3 basketball, Taekwondo, Equestrian Dressage, Canoe/kayak (slalom), Field hockey, Handball, Synchronized swimming, Mountain biking, Triathlon, Marathon swimming, BMX, Golf, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Skateboarding, Sport climbing, Surfing

Olympics sports I would add:
tug of war

Reactions: VolnJC
Olympic sports I would drop:
Beach volleyball, ping pong, Rhythmic gynmastics, Trampoline, 3-on-3 basketball, Taekwondo, Equestrian Dressage, Canoe/kayak (slalom), Field hockey, Handball, Synchronized swimming, Mountain biking, Triathlon, Marathon swimming, BMX, Golf, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Skateboarding, Sport climbing, Surfing

Olympics sports I would add:
tug of war

You attempt to get rid of womens beach volleyball and you're gonna have a fight on your hands mister !

VN Store

Back