2020 Primaries

and just like that Republicans have forgotten the complaints of girls as young as 15 in the Miss Universe pageant who complained about Trump walking into the dressing rooms when they were changing and being told to lavish Trump with attention when he came around.

Trump quotes, “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else.” "You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that”
Yep. Considering the litany of things he has said about women and his lack of respect for them, I seriously wonder how any woman or a man who has a wife and/or daughters could stand to vote for him. I certainly have zero respect for him. And before you morons start throwing the liberal label at me, I’m a moderate who has voted Republican in most races for the 48 years I’ve been eligible. Didn’t vote in the Presidential race last time because I didn’t have the stomach to pull the lever for either one. Won’t be sitting this one out though and I have a feeling I’m not the only moderate who has had enough. It’s going to be an interesting race with everybody’s 401K and retirement in the toilet and businesses closing left and right. Doesn’t matter what the cause is. That usually spells trouble for an incumbent President.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Surely you’re not grouping all Democrats in with those who are farther to the left. The majority are moderate.

Saying the base will soon be for communism is comical. My goodness. You, sir, are a hoot.

Do you think Joe Biden views are moderate now? He is kowtowing to the far left and I think he is generally ineffective. Life long assistant coach. A Bill Guthridge or Holly Warlick.

Reactions: StarRaider
Do you think Joe Biden views are moderate now? He is kowtowing to the far left and I think he is generally ineffective. Life long assistant coach. A Bill Guthridge or Holly Warlick.

Granted, we are likely to just not agree on the topic, but which policies of his specifically do you think are far left?

Granted, we are likely to just not agree on the topic, but which policies of his specifically do you think are far left?

For one he says he’s gonna “build” on Obama’s failed policies. Another is he’s said he going after people’s guns.

For one he says he’s gonna “build” on Obama’s failed policies. Another is he’s said he going after people’s guns.

Specifically which policies do you see as far left policies?

And what is it specifically about his gun policy that you think is far left?

The ACA. DACA. By current dem standards that would be pretty moderate though. As for gun laws, any type of attempt to seize guns isn’t gonna be pretty. Before creating new gun laws maybe work harder at enforcing what we already have even though that goes against dem principles.

Went to his website. My God even the campaign sites are nothing but "Trump Trump Trump". Does it seriously not get old? I had to get about 6 paragraphs in to find out about his policies for each topic. Run on YOUR policies, once you have done that compare them to the competition. Dont start with the competition. Its desperate.

DACA. What's funny if you go to his campaign it talks about Trump locking up children but ignores his part in that under Obama.

Creating union jobs. Talking an infrastructure bill of 1.3 trillion with no mention of how to pay for it.

Using executive action to push anti gun bs thru. It's sad when the campaign website actually mentions going around Congress.
Imo.

Not really terribly left but some of his ideas about how to go about criminal reform are funny. He wants to reduce how much we spend on the criminal justice system by spending more money on it and reclassifying some crimes. Again a hold over from Obama that allowed the system to manipulate numbers.

His ACA are easily wrong. And the quote at the top is one of his gaffes it actually includes "or something along those lines" says ACA helped 100 million get insurance who didnt have it before. The official number of uninsured was 53 million and now it's like 39 million. And that doesnt capture the people who were forced to go from private insurance to an ACA plan. In the rest of this part he talks about expanding and changing it but still it being the Obama ACA. All in all pretty left.

Under retirement he wants to dictate drug prices for the government only, not private insurance. He is also going to ensure more access to drugs even after price fixing. Speaks of nationalization which is as far left as it gets. He is going to increase the SS tax to strengthen it while also adding more benefits to it. He does have some good points about continued saving and working. But most of it is drivel.

He supports the Green New Deal. He wants a 100% "clean" energy economy. Not sure what that means exactly. But at minimum it's a ban on coal. Also net zero by 2050 is laughable. As someone in the building industry I can tell you this is laughable and doesnt even consider the production side of things. A lot of this is buzzwords that they clearly dont have a full handle on. Oh goodie more day one Executive orders. Had to laugh at not accepting money from oil and gas companies, guess that doesnt apply to the family there Joe?

Housing is a similar soup of buzzwords with no understanding of the implications given. Basically housing is racist cause white people own more houses than minorities. Free money for minorities to get into houses. Affordable houses that are environmentally friendly. Speaking from experience to both affordable housing and environment this is laughable. Just LEED certified, which is no where close to net zero costs 25% more than a standard house. An affordable house generally can run from 25-50% less than market value. So......

Somehow he is trying his Catholic faith to a 15 dollar minimum wage. I dont speak enough Bidenese to understand the leaps presented here.

And the last three sections build down to he is going to strengthen the minorities and students at the loss of the evil greedy racist rich people. No racism, equality he cant define, and general promises of life being better under him than Trump.

I honestly wish I had time to compare trump's website to Bidens. Because I am willing to bet after going thru bidens "policies" he mentions Trump more than Trump does. Again how does that not tire people out? It's such a high school move of an insecure girl, or boy, down talking their rival to their crush.

and just like that Republicans have forgotten the complaints of girls as young as 15 in the Miss Universe pageant who complained about Trump walking into the dressing rooms when they were changing and being told to lavish Trump with attention when he came around.

Trump quotes, “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else.” "You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that”
Boom!

Lol. There is enough video evidence of Biden in the last year alone to put any normal person away in prison with a simple accusation. The only sexual harassment evidence I've seen of Trump was with him and tranny Guilliani. And before you say it the grabbing comment was metaphorical, it literally never happened.
It was metaphorical!?! Lol. He was bragging about committing a crime against women and you voted for that POS.

Show proof of Biden being a pedophile because I have plenty of proof of Trump being all the things I previously described.
No you dont. In fact you have 0 proof. You have as much proof as that left wing reporter at Trumps press conference saying some White House official said Kung Flu her face because she is Asian. When asked who it was wouldnt you know it, she "didnt get their name"... There arent that many White House officials..When pressed again she still couldnt single anyone out. Why? She was lying.

That being said just go watch Biden.
Listen to Biden talk about kids...how he let's them play with his leg hair...or watch him touch them like a pedo on camera which has happened. A lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back