2020 Presidential Race

I saw that one.

As for budget, I don't know under 100 for sure. Don't even know if it's something we really want to do, slips are getting expensive.
Prices are up. It's been a sellers market. I've had two customers sell theirs this summer and turned a profit. One made $20 Grand over what he paid in 2010. It'll be hard to find something that doesn't need a lot work for $100K.

Prices are up. It's been a sellers market. I've had two customers sell theirs this summer and turned a profit. One made $20 Grand over what he paid in 2010. It'll be hard to find something that doesn't need a lot work for $100K.

Yeah, that's why we're not serious yet. Have seen some that look to be in good shape just need some interior remolding. I expect prices to drop some this winter.

The only Florida independent I know went Libertarian in the end, but independents are definitely all over the spectrum.

Talking heads always talk about them like they are all lined up on the political 50 yard line, but some of them are standing outside in the parking lot screaming that the party they tend to vote for isn't radical enough.

Wife and I are Florida Independents. Just got back from voting Trump

'This is my son, Beau, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate': Joe makes his Worst Gaffe Yet by introducing his granddaughter Natalie (who is actually called Finnegan) as his dead son Beau - and he could be President in HOURS...

Joe Biden made an embarrassing gaffe during his final pit stop on election day as he introduced his granddaughter Finnegan as his late son Beau Biden to a crowd of supporters in Philadelphia.

'This is my son, Beau Biden who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware,' he said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

He then continued with the slip-up by calling her by her sister Natalie's name.

Joe Biden starts election day at mass and visits son Beau's grave | Daily Mail Online
And he could possibly win which would put heels up in and Pelosi as Vice President after his dementia worsens.
G5JoAjEBtfoTm.gif

Good job! I also casted my vote for Jo.
The only one I was really excited about wa Burchette. I’m very happy with his work in DC.

I was not against casting a vote for Trump again. Haven't been totally onboard his pettiness. But, he's effective. I really would have liked to explore one of those other candidates, but in the end didn't want my lack of a trump vote to put Biden in office. That madness has to be squashed, and if it takes the re-election of Trump to hold that off till we see who can really rise to the top in 2024, I'll accept my decision. Besides, I really want to see if Pelosi resigns if he wins again.

'This is my son, Beau, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate': Joe makes his Worst Gaffe Yet by introducing his granddaughter Natalie (who is actually called Finnegan) as his dead son Beau - and he could be President in HOURS...

Joe Biden made an embarrassing gaffe during his final pit stop on election day as he introduced his granddaughter Finnegan as his late son Beau Biden to a crowd of supporters in Philadelphia.

'This is my son, Beau Biden who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware,' he said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

He then continued with the slip-up by calling her by her sister Natalie's name.

Joe Biden starts election day at mass and visits son Beau's grave | Daily Mail Online
jesus

I think NC is 3 days. Voted Trump then straight Republicans

I'm an independent, but dems made me a republican.

I'm seriously confused about the 3 or 9 day period allowed in NC. Some places talk three, and others say nine, and all say the SC decided basically not to get involved. Apparently NC originally went for three days and then "because of covid" decided that nine was better. I guess whatever you need to get the result you want is the rule of the day now.

This my 14th year of tuition. 2nd kid..

Best money I ever spent is Christian school
Its been really good for her so far @marcusluvsvols ! Not sure about my boys going there yet. Ive got some big strong boys and the school doesnt do sports. My kids may be the last chance to bring our vols back to where they should be so I may have to put em in public school 😛

VN Store

Back