2020 Presidential Race

It’s only my opinion . I’m no Dr. , but I lived with it for 7 years with my dad . Nobody knows except his Dr and his wife for a fact , but I can say that Joe ( from the outside looking in ) , seems to exhibit a lot of the same things I always look for progression in with my dad .
This has been my experience as well

Reactions: 0nelilreb and AM64
20201103_172140.jpg20201103_172136.jpg
So we put my 9yr old daughter in a private Christian school when reg schools shut down. I have been living pretty slim since its kind of expensive. I had my reservations about the cost.....She came home today and told me she wrote letters that she wants to mail to the candidates and showed me these 😀

I havent been pushing or even trying to teach my 9yr old or my 3 and 4 yr old boys about politics yet. She does get a little breitbart serious xm in the morning but we never talk about it.

Seems my worries about the teachers at her private school have been unfounded! I will happily keep paying those nice ladies for a JOB WELL DONE!

Some of the one's I'm seeing are real tempting. Depending on how things go I might have to pull the trigger on a used widget.
Let me know. I may know of something. WHat's your budget? If you don't want to put it out there you can contact me through my website. There's actually one of mine on Old Hickory for sale right now.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
If you are a democrat: Anytime you want for any retarded reason.
I agree with this statement. Its like a major sporting event, Your team wins the Super Bowl some people riot and turn over cars and people that you feel your team got the shaft in the Super Bowl some people riot and turn over cars.

If Biden loses the mob riots and tears everything up because they think their side got cheated, If he wins they riot to try and remove Trump from the White House immediately.

Let me know. I may know of something. WHat's your budget? If you don't want to put it out there you can contact me through my website. There's actually one of mine on Old Hickory for sale right now.

I saw that one.

As for budget, I don't know under 100 for sure. Don't even know if it's something we really want to do, slips are getting expensive.

'This is my son, Beau, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate': Joe makes his Worst Gaffe Yet by introducing his granddaughter Natalie (who is actually called Finnegan) as his dead son Beau - and he could be President in HOURS...

Joe Biden made an embarrassing gaffe during his final pit stop on election day as he introduced his granddaughter Finnegan as his late son Beau Biden to a crowd of supporters in Philadelphia.

'This is my son, Beau Biden who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware,' he said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

He then continued with the slip-up by calling her by her sister Natalie's name.

Joe Biden starts election day at mass and visits son Beau's grave | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back