2020 Presidential Race

Independent and I have many independent friends. They all voted Trump. Anecdotal, of course but I haven't seen a single moderate/independent friend hint they may vote Biden
I meant Biden at the end here. Sorry been a long day with kids school being closed for voting.

Reactions: AM64
Yes and no. Allegedly her mind was still sharp. The difference is she didn't have a camera in her face 24 hours a day like Biden will.

See, everyone thinks the media is in the Democrats pocket. And they are to an extent. But once Trump is out of office (in 2025 hopefully) everyone in the press is going to be like "WTF do we do now?"

And they'll turn on a mentally incompetent Biden because it's good ratings. Also because they'll be told to and you'll have all these feel good stories about Kamala coming out.

You could be right. The best thing should Joe win is for him to step down as soon as possible so the country can find out what they really elected.

Biden’s health is seriously something to be concerned about.

The Democrats couldn’t have picked a worse candidate to force their personal agenda on America.

Trump isn’t a saint but he’s not a weak leader either. Shouldn’t be that hard of a choice.
Joe's the perfect patsy. Get him in there and turn the keys over to Harris and the Democratic Communist Party.

I guess there is a silver lining. I'm not sure I'll survive another democrat administration. I literally treaded water for 8 years. I don't know if I care enough to do it again. I'm too close to retirement.

I can see how a Dem administration, especially with a Dem house and senate would be bad for your business.

I'm seeing a ton of your type widgets for sale, people upgrading or moving on?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I can see how a Dem administration, especially with a Dem house and senate would be bad for your business.

I'm seeing a ton of your type widgets for sale, people upgrading or moving on?
It's been up and down. We had a very slow spring due to the virus but midsummer it was like a dam broke. Then in September it shut off almost completely. We usually have a resurgence after the holidays but who knows?

Another democratic administration will hurt us no doubt.

Voted Jorgensen. Not sure who it helped or who it hurt, nor do I care. Call it a wasted vote all you want, but I refuse to vote just because it is against the other guy. She most closely aligned with my views so she got my vote.

56d.gif

VN Store

Back