2020 Presidential Race

Trump will do whatever is necessary to profit off of his followers.
I'm guessing he will resort to his original plan and reason for running for president in the first place which is to launch the Trump Network. It will be positioned to the right of Fox. He knows where the gullible are and how that relates to easy money.
Said the guy who eats up CNN and MSNBC. Same story, different side.

Imagine voting for a person who you know will only serve about 2 years of a 4 year term. These libs are crazy

why are you imagining that?

but since you are using your imagination, how well do you imagine an advanced-aged, morbidly obese person would be expected to fare over a four year span?

Last edited:
Reactions: tvolsfan
That would depend on your motivation behind this. You are obviously being discriminatory, but not necessarily racist. If your motive behind only hiring white people to work in your home, is an animus against blacks or Latinos or Asians then yes... that is racism. There has to be an antagonistic element.
You’re wrong on this one BB. The definition says prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people in the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.

Reactions: allvol123
No, it's not... unless you are saying that whites are inferior based on their race. Motivation does matter. Also, the definition itself specifically says that racism "typically involves a race that is a minority or has been marginalized". That wouldn't include whites, would it?

Racism: prejudiced, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or has been marginalized.

Motivation does matter. Are you trying to be inclusive (especially of those historically excluded) or exclusive?
You do know the definition of “typically” right?

Reactions: allvol123
Motivation matters... is your policy one of inclusion or exclusion? It matters.

Let's say you own a small business and have the capacity to employ 10 people. The first 9 people you hire are white... so you decide that in the best interest of cultural diversity that the 10th employee will be selected only from a pool of your best black applicants... while that next hiring policy is being discriminatory against whites and could even prevent the most qualified applicant from being hired, it is not racist. You are being inclusive, not exclusive.
Now reverse it. What is it called?

Imagine voting for another four year sentence under the worst excuse for a human being and an ongoing embarrassment to this nation. Crazy works for the radical right as well.
😄😍😍😍😍
Sounds like paradise to me.

why are you imagining that?

but since you are using your imagination, how well do you imagine an advanced-aged, morbidly obese person would be expected to fare over a four year span?
Morbidly obese lol. How well do you expect someone who has dementia to hold up?

Reactions: AirVol
Reactions: VolnJC
How about this. I need a job and I am white, I walk into a minority owned business that is looking to hire. They have no white people on staff. They should hire me to be inclusive right? It would be exclusive= racist to keep hiring minorities.

And for the sake of argument let's say I am qualified for the job.
If they have a policy of not hiring whites, and that is why they don't hire you? Then yes, that is racist... although typically, racism is understood to be the practice of excluding minorities.

VN Store

Back