2020 Presidential Race

So the rumor on Reddit is that Kamala performed a financial audit recently, and she was going to have to go into debt to continue to finance her campaign. Not sure if that is true or not, but seeing it in several threads on Reddit.

So the rumor on Reddit is that Kamala performed a financial audit recently, and she was going to have to go into debt to continue to finance her campaign. Not sure if that is true or not, but seeing it in several threads on Reddit.
So I guess going into debt with HER money is a big deal... going with yours and mine obviously isn't.

Trump Campaign Mocks Kamala Harris Dropping Out: ‘Congratulations Tulsi Gabbard!’

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign ribbed Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) after announcing that she is ending her flailing bid for the White House.

Trump War Room, a Twitter account managed by the president’s campaign, tweeted a congratulatory message to 2020 presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) after Harris suspended her campaign. Gabbard’s rivalry with Harris was a mainstay on the campaign trail after the Hawaii Democrat eviscerated the senator’s record as a prosecutor at July’s primary debate. According to the New York Times, Harris campaign aides point to the incident as one of several factors that led to the candidate’s “summer slump.”

California invasion on their western border...

I think Republicans have written Nevada off. They took Iowa off the board so that evens out.

In the bigger picture they need to defend Arizona, and watch out for the scarier California invasion in Austin Texas.

I think Republicans have written Nevada off. They took Iowa off the board so that evens out.

In the bigger picture they need to defend Arizona, and watch out for the scarier California invasion in Austin Texas.

It's still perplexing to me (and I know some) why these people move because of cost of living and taxes then vote for the same damn things they moved from.

It is official: Pete is on the primary ballot in Tennessee.
78719123_10157853761437351_4189877031179124736_o.jpg

Reactions: Rifleman
It's still perplexing to me (and I know some) why these people move because of cost of living and taxes then vote for the same damn things they moved from.

I had a friend who made the move—Silicon Valley to Austin—but it was because his company relocated for the tax benefit. He’d make any liberal on this message board sound like Barry Goldwater.

I had a friend who made the move—Silicon Valley to Austin—but it was because his company relocated for the tax benefit. He’d make any liberal on this message board sound like Barry Goldwater.
Send him an invite and the login information. We need someone from the far left.

Guy that lives next door to my son moved here from somewhere near San Fran. Said he moved because it was too expensive yet he bitches about the lack of services.

VN Store

Back