2020 Presidential Race

That's what I'm talking about! God bless 'Merica!

Stunning that this is now what the GOP thinks is a good idea.

You do realize you're in the 2020 campaign race thread posting this BS, right??

Head on over to one of your other looney tune threads and post it.

I posted here because this POS is going to be one of the poster boys for the Trump 2020 campaign, assuming Trump gets his wishes. And most toddlers born with silver spoons in their mouths get their wishes after a good meltdown/tantrum.

I said it first about impeachment before anybody even said it on tv. I said that Nancy was too savvy to go down that rabbit hole.

Well darn, I must have been second then. Pretty much all same predictions. I believe I went one step further on Pelosi, saying Schiff is her guinea pig and at some point she will abandon him, provided he doesn't deliver as he promised.

I think the problem was when she showed her depth. Tulsi and Pete kind of put the shiv in her too.
Her depth of being shallow? Kamala has never had a definite plan she didn't take from someone else's talking points. She couldnt verbalize a solid plan with structure if it bit her in the azz.

Joe Rogan Experience #1391- Tulsi Gabbard & Jocko Willink

PowerfulJRE
6.86M
Published on Nov 26, 2019
Tulsi Gabbard is a 2020 Presidential Candidate of the Democratic Party and is currently serving as the U.S. Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district since 2013. https://www.tulsi2020.com/ Jocko Willink is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer, author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, and co-founder of Echelon Front, where he is a leadership instructor, speaker, and executive coach. His new book "Leadership Strategies and Tactics" will be available in January 2020.

I didn't see this one coming anytime soon but .... another idiot Dem candidate is smart enough to see the light.

Another 2020 Contender Ends His Campaign >>> I didn't think anybody really knew he was in it to win it....He's so lame. Just another Dem w/no policy to offer that helps with the American people.....just a lot more hot air given.
LOL....@ top tier candidates nah, we also have a finger munching old man, a loony bird fake Indian, and a crazy old communist that's always unhappy & screams at people.... any winners in that group ? Hell, Naw....

Last edited:
This is likely the work of a rival campaign trying to make Pete’s supporters look like idiots. No way are those people for real.
No. The guy with the bullhorn is the same one that was in the back of a truck two weeks ago explaining how to do it.

He is a complete phony, hiding his true beliefs.

I’m not sure he has any concrete beliefs. Seems like an opportunist who’s just trying to find a path toward presidency. Eventually realizing there was no opportunity on the left, he took a sharp right into the center left vacuum.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Well darn, I must have been second then. Pretty much all same predictions. I believe I went one step further on Pelosi, saying Schiff is her guinea pig and at some point she will abandon him, provided he doesn't deliver as he promised.
I haven't really thought much about the Schiff/Pelosi dynamic, but you may be right.

VN Store

Back