2020 Presidential Race

Yep, won’t be long until he surpasses Biden in probably all of them. Voter enthusiasm and people seeing through the destruction caused by the Democratic Party will carry the day. Very confident in Trump being re-elected.

I'm not confident in the least, 2020 has more arrows in it's quiver.

Mail in voting is a sham.

Mail in ballots “fraud rate of 0.00006%”

Amber McReynolds, a former Colorado election official and director of the MIT Election Data and Science Lab, recently put the numbers in context in an op-ed in The Hill titled "Let's put the vote-by-mail 'fraud' myth to rest."

Over the past 20 years, they write, more than 250 million ballots have been cast by mail nationwide, while there have been just 143 criminal convictions for election fraud related to mail ballots. That averages out to about one case per state every six or seven years, or a fraud rate of 0.00006%.

Reactions: Rifleman

Amber McReynolds, a former Colorado election official and director of the MIT Election Data and Science Lab, recently put the numbers in context in an op-ed in The Hill titled "Let's put the vote-by-mail 'fraud' myth to rest."

Over the past 20 years, they write, more than 250 million ballots have been cast by mail nationwide, while there have been just 143 criminal convictions for election fraud related to mail ballots. That averages out to about one case per state every six or seven years, or a fraud rate of 0.00006%.
NY Mail-In Voting Deluge Fuels Uncounted Ballots, Confusion
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...th-mail-in-ballots-they-might-not-be-counted/
Vote-by-mail experiment reveals potential problems within postal voting system ahead of November election

I remember reading, her daughter had some position in the project she was giving money to.
Doesn't suprise me at all. I don't trust any of them to do the right thing. I just think the dems are more crooked than the Republicans.The problem is no term limits.If a president can only serve two terms a Senator or a House member should only get two terms. It's the only way to clean it up.

Doesn't suprise me at all. I don't trust any of them to do the right thing. I just think the dems are more crooked than the Republicans.The problem is no term limits.If a president can only serve two terms a Senator or a House member should only get two terms. It's the only way to clean it up.
I completely agree. Term limit on all positions on Capitol Hill. Those seats should not be lifetime positions.

I completely agree. Term limit on all positions on Capitol Hill. Those seats should not be lifetime positions.
It wasn't sit up to be a lifetime position. Most of our original politicians served and went back to their jobs.These guys serve and retire to the Mexican riviera as millionaires with lifetime benefits. It shouldn't be that way.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Hard to make that comparison for this scenario. We're not talking about just Absentee Ballots any longer. This is a different thing all together.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

Study is a fraud because there is a difference between vote by mail and absentee ballots.

I can keep going. Mail in voting opens the election up to a ridiculous amount of fraud.
NY Mail-In Voting Deluge Fuels Uncounted Ballots, Confusion

I see you didn't want to comment on Trump shutting down mail service, or if his donor crony postmaster appointee has screwed up mail delivery times.

Please do continue, though, and show me where more fraudulent votes have been counted via mail-in ballots vs in-person voting.

While your at it, show me how mail-in ballots differ from absentee ballots, and if you think absentee ballots are a also a sham.

I think we should delay the election until at least 2022. Brilliant idea. Best idea Trump has ever had.
😂

Well at least some here agree on wanting Trump to not be president any longer. Or maybe they don't get that he wouldn't be president, the same as if he lost.

You a Grassley man ? Is he up for re-election

VN Store

Back