2020 Presidential Race

"Some analysts said Trump is trying to distract voters from other news.

Trump sent out his provocative tweet just a few hours before the funeral of congressman and civil rights icon John Lewis – and just minutes after a new economic report showed the economy shrunk by nearly 33% in the most recent quarter, a record decline.

"Economic numbers horrible this morning," tweeted former Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. "Trump tries to distract by doing his dictator bit. Won’t work."

Reactions: Rifleman
Ahh so you support a select few doing the voting?
Not in the least. You misinterpret so much of what I say.

I'm for people placing votes based on a rational and reasonable evaluation of facts.
I'm for all other votes being split 50/50.
In 2016, the "all other votes" went to Trump 65/35.

Y5Cdpht.gif

"Some analysts said Trump is trying to distract voters from other news.

Trump sent out his provocative tweet just a few hours before the funeral of congressman and civil rights icon John Lewis – and just minutes after a new economic report showed the economy shrunk by nearly 33% in the most recent quarter, a record decline.

"Economic numbers horrible this morning," tweeted former Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. "Trump tries to distract by doing his dictator bit. Won’t work."
Everyone with a brain knew those numbers would be ugly. Hence why the market hasn’t moved much today. Shocking a global pandemic, where Governors shut everything down for over a month, crippled economic activity. Who would have thought?

VN Store

Back