2020 NFL Season Thread

Fins-Jags should be a instant classic tonight. :rolleyes:

Everybody complains about matchups like this, so I must be in the minority, but I'm all about Minshew mania, and Fitzpatrick can put up exciting performances. I think bad teams can have games that are just as entertaining as great teams. The quality isn't there, but it's still better than the quality in a college or HS game, and I enjoy those too. If they're bad teams that can't move the ball, then I can't get behind that.

Jags were supposed to be the worst team in the league and they could be 2-1 with their loss being a tight game to an AFCCG team. That's a good storyline.

Reactions: franklinpence
Everybody complains about matchups like this, so I must be in the minority, but I'm all about Minshew mania, and Fitzpatrick can put up exciting performances. I think bad teams can have games that are just as entertaining as great teams. The quality isn't there, but it's still better than the quality in a college or HS game, and I enjoy those too. If they're bad teams that can't move the ball, then I can't get behind that.

Jags were supposed to be the worst team in the league and they could be 2-1 with their loss being a tight game to an AFCCG team. That's a good storyline.
I wasn't looking forward to last week's game but it ended up being good. I think tonight's should be fun, i also have 5 fantasy players tonight so I'm more interested.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back