2020 NFL Season Thread

What a painful loss. 2 huge Jeudy drops. 3 fumbles. Tanneyhill just tosses the ball up in the air twice under pressure and we can't come up with either. Shurmur can't dial up a TD play in 4 tries from the 2. Fangio dies with 2 TO's in his pocket.

I really wanna see Joe Burrow, actually, and Cleveland is a beautiful disaster. Also, a kid from my HS plays WR for Cincy. Would be cool to see his first catch.

I enjoyed the game last night. I didn't watch the whole thing because I was dog-tired. But I'm glad we got to see the #1 draft pick early in the season. I liked watching him. In some ways the difference in the game was that strip-sac. Not bad. Of course its against the Browns, so who knows? But anyway, people on the radio been dogging the selection - Bengals/Browns - but I actually liked it. Show Burrow in a prime-time game he might win. I think it was a good plan.

Now next week - Dolphins/Jags... that may be another story. Maybe Tua will get some reps but I doubt it. I don't have confidence that Tua will have a very good NFL career. We'll see.

Did they change the rule this year to where you can’t take consecutive delay of game penalties to try and milk the clock? Vrabel and the Titans did something last year several times. Or was it intentional false starts?

VN Store

Back