2020 NFL Draft Thread

LIVE SPORTS PROGRAMMING BABY LET US WATCH MY DETROIT LIONS **** THIS UP
Unless Young falls into their lap or they’re blown away by an offer to move back, Okudah is the only choice. I don’t think that even the Lions can **** this up.

Reactions: MAD
Unless Young falls into their lap or they’re blown away by an offer to move back, Okudah is the only choice. I don’t think that even the Lions can **** this up.
The rumors going around are the Falcons are going be really aggressive and trade up to the top 5 picks for Jeffrey Okudah.:cool:

Reactions: tn4elvis
It's not like they're enforcing anything. But please, continue to be sheep*

*Not you, people in general

I view it as being pragmatic because my situation both allows for it and requires it. For a good thread derail, I would think you, of all people, are highly conditioned to follow orders from your government. Trololololololololololololol

Reactions: n_huffhines
I view it as being pragmatic because my situation both allows for it and requires it. For a good thread derail, I would think you, of all people, are highly conditioned to follow orders from your government. Trololololololololololololol
Social distancing is a joke because the times that I've went to the store lately NOBODY was practicing social distancing and most people that I talked to thought it was a joke.:rolleyes:

I'm with you. I'm a rebel at heart and the mandates are overreach but I'm doing better than just about anyone in this quarantine. I work in ecommerce and we're fkn killing it

You’d be surprised.

Huge Titans fan here. What rounds do you guys see Jennings and Callaway being drafted?

We don't really need a receiver but I hope my Titans can snag one of them in the third. I don't think we have a 4th pick. Doubt they will be there in the 5th. Feel like most teams are sleeping on them. Been a Callaway fan since day 1. Feel like he could be the next Moss

And Jennings brings a ton of energy and can pump a team up. Good locker room guy. Titans could use that.

Huge Titans fan here. What rounds do you guys see Jennings and Callaway being drafted?

We don't really need a receiver but I hope my Titans can snag one of them in the third. I don't think we have a 4th pick. Doubt they will be there in the 5th. Feel like most teams are sleeping on them. Been a Callaway fan since day 1. Feel like he could be the next Moss

And Jennings brings a ton of energy and can pump a team up. Good locker room guy. Titans could use that.
I think Callaway gets drafted in the 5th-6th round.

It will be a very interesting draft to watch and I think you will see a few trades made during the draft.

It will be a very interesting draft to watch and I think you will see a few trades made during the draft.
I can see the Falcons trading up to #3 to take Ohio State CB Jeff Okudah but they might wind up having to give the Lions their 2nd,3rd and one of their 4th round draft picks.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: sport3500
You'd be surprised. Love my Lions but they've been known to shoot themselves in the foot.

Reactions: MAD

JENNINGS - 7TH ROUND , CALLAWAY - UNDRAFTED

VN Store

Back