2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

Can't be a double standard. If it had been sent to a (D) Congressman, it would already have been done.

Why? I thought the world was too sensitive and politically correct and everybody gets offended and is such a snowflake? Who cares about the f-word?

Send one from your work email and get caught and see what happens

It is inappropriate. Almost as inappropriate as a congressman using taxpayer time to try and tell the NBA what to put on their jerseys when there isn’t even an NBA team in his state or email a citizen their political agenda to their work email unsolicited. Actually if a politician did that I’d report it immediately to my boss. No congressman should be emailing citizens at their work pushing their political agenda unsolicited.

Reactions: n_huffhines
It is inappropriate. Almost as inappropriate as a congressman using taxpayer time to try and tell the NBA what to put on their jerseys when there isn’t even an NBA team in his state or email a citizen their political agenda to their work email unsolicited. Actually if a politician did that I’d report it immediately to my boss. No congressman should be emailing citizens at their work pushing their political agenda unsolicited.

I agree with that but also think Woj is also way out of line. 100% could easily be fired for that. I know I would be from mine.

I agree with that but also think Woj is also way out of line. 100% could easily be fired for that. I know I would be from mine.

It was inappropriate from Woj and he immediately apologized and ESPN said they’ll deal with it internally. But I can also understand Woj’s frustration. Definitely should have just deleted it.

I don’t disagree with the first half of your statement. As far as the second half - it was a “press release” and woj is press. It wasn’t a random unsolicited email.

I don’t disagree with the first half of your statement. As far as the second half - it was a “press release” and woj is press. It wasn’t a random unsolicited email.

I assumed it was sent to him since Woj “replied” to it from his work email.

Inappropriate for the NBA to tell any player what they can and can’t put on their shoes/jerseys.

🤯

108337182_3826854883999992_3325460117838554059_o.jpg

It's a bad look for Hawley too, and nobody seems to get that.

Hawley's just trying to create political capital because he knows how much his base hates the NBA. Think about how much energy is spent on these guys simply because they do stuff like wear tees that say "i can't breathe". Hawley's people have really got their priorities straight.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back