2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

I completely misunderstood Dwight Howard's pre-bubble talk about taking a stand to be something associated with BLM. Did not expect it to be masks in a COVID world.

Best case scenario for the C's is their opponent runs a lineup where they can play GW at the 5. Any time they gotta rely on Kanter or Theis to match up with the other team's bigs, they are going to be in trouble.

Man, I was so wrong about Theis. His D was actually pretty solid.

This is interesting. I wonder what he thinks of the MJ era when zone rules were even tighter?

I think the dimensions of the court and shooting capability must be factors. The international game is less spread out. Their 3p line is shorter by over a foot and I imagine zone with a guy under the basket works better on a smaller court. Try playing 3 in the key zone against the Blazers, C's, and Warriors...

1595954491890.png

This is interesting. I wonder what he thinks of the MJ era when zone rules were even tighter?

I think the dimensions of the court and shooting capability must be factors. The international game is less spread out. Their 3p line is shorter by over a foot and I imagine zone with a guy under the basket works better on a smaller court. Try playing 3 in the key zone against the Blazers, C's, and Warriors...

View attachment 295936
Plenty have people have said it’s easier to score in the NBA vs overseas or even college.

VN Store

Back